Tyrone v Westmeath

Started by Fuzzman, July 20, 2008, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Who walks will depend totally on the ref and how he interprets the rules - give me a Jimmy White who last week just let it go and we had a great game.

Zapatista

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 25, 2008, 11:16:03 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 25, 2008, 10:36:14 PM
6am this morning. Woke in a cold sweat. Westmeath 2-5 Tyrone 0-4 with 3 mins left. Ricey had just been sent off.

The Lakers are too afraid to acknowledge such a possibility, and we're too afraid to even contemplate it.

If it's the sort of game that Ricey's going to walk in, I'd expect it to be much sooner, and that would be a bad state of affairs for ourselves, in that if it had actually degenerated into such a dogfight. Don't expect it, but do expect it to be a tight affair. Westmeath were brutal against Tipp last week -- didn't score until the 21st minute; they know if that's repeated tomorrow it's game (and Championship) over for them.

Why would Ricey walk Fear? He dosn't have a history of it. In fact Hart would pull before there was an chance of it.

Don't forget Tyrone lost the second half to Louth. Can't see something like that happening again espeacially at home but it is worth remembering.

D4S

Good luck today all in Tyrone, I like to see all the Ulster teams doin well and I'll be cheerin you on, I ecpect you to do it with 4 or 5 to spare, tougher test than last week but home advantage should be a major factor.  There will be no repeat of the 2nd half performance against us in Omagh.  Just imagine Tyrone v Kerry next week as a reward for beating westmeath, catch them cold and kerry out before the quarters for the first time since their inception!   Hope we can beat laois and then draw wexfors and we'll maybe get a championship match in croke aprk for the first time since 1994!   Good luck anyway
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

D4S

Just read that post back...im not dyslexic just typing errors ;D
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

ONeill

Was thinking about that today - today is a big IF but if we managed to squeeze past WestMeath by any means at all, I'd love to draw the Kingdom. Feck Wexford. Let us destroy Kerry for a decade like we did in 1986.

But, it could be tears tonight.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

O'Neill - I think you are right. There would be no better time to get the kingdom....

However, I hope the boys arent looking past their marker.

Very excited this game is on setanta. So excited that I got up at 2am just to make sure I didnt miss it. Hope I dont fall asleep in the interim.

Puckoon

Kevin Hughes injured. Looks like a great day in omagh.

Last Chance saloon!

Carmen Stateside

J70

Quote from: Puckoon on July 26, 2008, 12:41:06 PM
O'Neill - I think you are right. There would be no better time to get the kingdom....

However, I hope the boys arent looking past their marker.

Very excited this game is on setanta. So excited that I got up at 2am just to make sure I didnt miss it. Hope I dont fall asleep in the interim.

Throw in was 7am pacific time! :D

D4S

Watchin tyrone match in work here, cavanagh fell really hard there hope he's ok and nopt badly injured but hes definitely out for rest of this match..huge blow to tyrone!

J70

Fcuk that was an awful fall. Hope Kavanagh is just shook up and not badly hurt.

Jinxy

God I hope he's alright. Horrible fall.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

offtheground

Where are you watching it D4S??
Would ye post a link?

D4S

It's on TV3 do you not have it?

offtheground