Tyrone v Westmeath

Started by Fuzzman, July 20, 2008, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

Canavan won't agree with other pundits just cos he's new to the punditry game, neither will he disagree for the sake of making good telly, nor use it as a platform for promoting himself.   Therefore expect him to call it as he sees it unlike many of the others bar Tohill.

tyrone86

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 22, 2008, 11:26:31 AM
Quote from: tyrone86 on July 22, 2008, 11:12:55 AM
Quote from: uselessfootballer on July 22, 2008, 11:03:07 AM
Any word if this is going to be all-ticket?

No, £15 for the stand, £12 terrace

Pricey, least we'll have the option of a seat this week though... What time will you bies be taking up all the good seats???

Same as last week for us, twas €20 and €16 - I'd assume U16s are free as well

ziggysego

A Chara

Please note that the All-Ireland football championship fixture Tyrone v Westmeath on Saturday 26th July at 3.00 pm in Healy Park Omagh is NOT an all-ticket event.
Admission prices at the turnstiles will be as follows:
Covered Stand: £15
Terrace: £12

The replay of the Ulster senior football championship final in Clones on Sunday 27th July is an all-ticket event; since Tir Eoghain is not participating on this occasion, the number of tickets available to the county will be severely limited.
Any Club seeking tickets for this replay must have its order submitted before 10.00 pm on Tuesday 22nd July.
At this stage it should be noted that orders of more than ten tickets cannot be accepted.
Testing Accessibility

Mr. Nakata

I can't see the beard making any changes. Possibly a few positional switches, Sean to midfield, Enda to 15 and Tommy/McCullagh to 14. Will be very surprised if there's personnel changes unless of course injuries were picked up.

Fuzzman

I can see Mugsy or Volm Cavanagh come in for Penfold

If everyone in the panel was 100% fit now who would you 8-15 be and why?

feetofflames

volm will eat your babies. 
Chief Wiggum

ziggysego

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on July 22, 2008, 12:45:29 PM
I'm sure Dominic loves seeing his emails printed up on the interweb ziggy.

I removed all telephone numbers and email addresses ;)
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Update.

Stand is ticket only.

Terrace can be paid at the turnstiles. £12.00.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

Quote from: ziggysego on July 22, 2008, 02:17:38 PM
I removed all telephone numbers and email addresses ;)

Well, because you posted the email, the stand is now ticket only, price remains the same and U16 only get into the terrace free.

Happy now?

ziggysego

KIDDO does it soo much better than me  ;)
Testing Accessibility

KIDDO 4

Croí na hÉireann

Will the stand tickets have seat numbers on them or will it be an open seating policy??? If seat numbers, what section is on/near the halfway line???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

orangeman

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on July 22, 2008, 05:12:42 PM
Will the stand tickets have seat numbers on them or will it be an open seating policy??? If seat numbers, what section is on/near the halfway line???

The middle section !  ;)

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 22, 2008, 02:05:45 PM
I can see Mugsy or Volm Cavanagh come in for Penfold

If everyone in the panel was 100% fit now who would you 8-15 be and why?

McGinley
Mellon
Dooher
B McGuigan
S Cavanagh
McCullagh
T McGuigan/C Cavanagh (50 50 call)
Mugsy

The midfield on Saturday night show'd enough to suggest that they deserve another go. Both will put in a lot of work and should compete in the air with the help of Cavanagh. Cavanagh is probably better out the field due to the amount of work he puts in so would bring him to half forrward were he can still be a scoring threat. Tommy McGugian has played his best football out the pitch but dont think he offers the same workrate as the other 5. He would therefore challenge for a place in the full forward line.

ONeill

I think Mickey'll name an unchanged side.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.