Laois v Down

Started by Down Gael, July 20, 2008, 06:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Class of 99

1991 a point down to Derry last kick of the game springs to mind

ONeill

Good luck to the Mourne today. Hope you don't befall the same fate we suffered in 2006.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Stevie Nicks

Am I missing something? Paddy Power have Down 4/6 favs with Laois at 13/8. Seems a very strong price for the mournemen :-\ I would have thought the odds would have been tighter as surely a tight game is expected. Laois have home advantage and are hard to beat in O'Moore Park.

D4S

Paddy Power is the worst priced bookie in the country for match betting.  Ive been in a local bookies that has Laois 5/4 Down 5/6 I'd say that's a fairer reflection but think we should have enough to just shade it. Cant get out of work Im ripping I cant get down for it! An Dun Abu!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Stevie Nicks

That seems better pricing for the match alright D4S.

southdown

Just leaving now D4S, cant wait!

D4S

I know you like to rub it in southdown you sc**bag!  Have a good day hope the result goes our way and we're watching the draw tomorrow evening with interest!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Down Gael

Just about to leave myself D4S, that weather is too good for working  ;) Hopefully it stays good for the game.
If we manage to make it in to tomorrows draw I have no doubt that we will get Kerry.

D4S

I hate you all! Even worse when you know your mates and family away too! As long as the result goes the right way, and then ill be praying our match next weekend is set for Sunday, but I doubt I'd get that lucky! That's 2 big asks, I'll settle for a win tonight then worry about the draw after that :) Gd luck have a good day!

Our Nail Loney

0-02 0-00 to down according to sb on latest thread

Square Ball

according to what i am listening to on the BBC Down are lording it at the minute
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Our Nail Loney

goal from benny, get in there!

orangeman

Off the cross bar from Billy Sheehan

Our Nail Loney

QuoteLaois 0-08 2-11 Down Laois pull a point back to trail by six points at half-time as Down remain dominant.

:-\

Jinxy

The lads on the radio said Clancy went down like a cheap hooker to get Gordon sent off. Anyone who attended the game like to comment? (I can wait a few hours ;D).
If you were any use you'd be playing.