Laois v Down

Started by Down Gael, July 20, 2008, 06:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Hence the recent ban? You trying for a 2nd offence. The DRA will only deal with one bad-tempered Kerryman at a time so be careful.

Mike Sheehy

QuotePull up some youtube highlights of 03 and 05 that'll put you in good form. Always works for me.

You are right, I love watching the '86 final. To see Ger Power make a fool of that Plunkett Donaghy, the penalty miss....ahh, its great.

Our Nail Loney

He said 03 or 05, are you dyslexic?

The Real Laoislad

Seriously lads f**k off and start your own thread no one gives a f**k about '86 '03 or '05 finals especially no one from Laois or Down
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyssam5

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 22, 2008, 09:03:58 PM
QuotePull up some youtube highlights of 03 and 05 that'll put you in good form. Always works for me.

You are right, I love watching the '86 final. To see Ger Power make a fool of that Plunkett Donaghy, the penalty miss....ahh, its great.

I said youtube, not Betamax. Must get my dad to run me through that game some time, he told me Kerry had a good team back then.

You did pay for that flight home on 2005 right? Must have been awful, the whole revenge build up gone totally wrong

tyssam5

Sorry LL. No more from me. Where is that Donie Brennan lad anyway?

Mike Sheehy

QuoteYou did pay for that flight home on 2005 right?

Nope. frequent flyer miles. Also, drawing the ticket meant a Tyrone man in the club didnt get one which was great ! Totally pissed him off.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteHe said 03 or 05, are you dyslexic?

ho,ho..more of that nordie wit. Maybe you can do compere at that hollyoaks twentieth anniversary

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 22, 2008, 09:08:08 PM
Sorry LL. No more from me. Where is that Donie Brennan lad anyway?

He is still on the panel but he is just so fecking small i doubt he will ever be a reg starter
Has bags and bags of talent though and technically he is as talented as anyone footballer in the country
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 22, 2008, 09:20:03 PM
QuoteHe said 03 or 05, are you dyslexic?

ho,ho..more of that nordie wit. Maybe you can do compere at that hollyoaks twentieth anniversary

I don't like hollyoaks, could you not tell from my post??

heres comedy

http://www.fionasplace.net/irishjokes/Kerrymanjokes.html

Mike Sheehy

I think that website, and how you found your way to it, probably says a lot about you.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 22, 2008, 09:38:00 PM
I think that website, and how you found your way to it, probably says a lot about you.

I googled kerry jokes, it literally took me two seconds. It would imply quick thinking, a logical mind in my book.

Anyway, less of you.

Really can't wait for this match, think it has the potential to be the tie of the round with two teams that have points to prove.

Laois needa redeem themselves after such an abject performance

We needa prove that Offaly weren't just terrible (which they were) but that we were good as well and can repeat the performance again, needa get a bit of consistency thats been lacking so far this year. We have shown glimpses of brilliance, need to carry it on.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteIt would imply quick thinking, a logical mind in my book.

No, it implies you are a bit of twat.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 22, 2008, 09:51:28 PM
QuoteIt would imply quick thinking, a logical mind in my book.

No, it implies you are a bit of t**t.

I'm telling

:'(

Down Gael

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 22, 2008, 09:06:57 PM
Seriously lads f**k off and start your own thread no one gives a f**k about '86 '03 or '05 finals especially no one from Laois or Down

Well said.
Could we maybe get the mods to do some moderating or are they to busy fighting over Glasnevin?