Access Problems

Started by Lar Naparka, July 19, 2008, 11:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Aye couldn't log in at all this morning and still getting java errors. I thought maybe someone from Derry got cross and pulled the site down!

amallon

Yeah its been down all morning for me as well.  It was down nearly every day last week for an hour or so around lunch time.  I think its time to get the donation system up and running again so we can move to a more reliable server. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Down Gael

Maybe someone didnt want the Tyronies accessing the board today. Then again they are probably all out on the rip.

Pangurban

Experiencing difficulty accessing board for the past few days, frustratingly slow

wherefromreferee?

I'll try to explain whats happening!  When i log in, the main page is up to date, with the most recent posts along the right hand side... but when I click into any of the 4 pages (GAA, Hurling, Local or General) its not been updated from 1pm yesterday.  Does this make sense?  Main page = ok, any other page = not updated.

Put it like this.  O'Neill started a thread about SS's 1000th post and thats top of my general discussion page, and that was posted around lunch time yesterday.

Just me and my dumbass computer??

EDIT - I've just realised what is happening.  On the main GAA page and the local GAA page, it logs me out.  It sais 'welcome guest' at the top of the page, but in General and Hurling, I'm still logged in.  Anybody any ideas why this is happening??
In your Endo!

wherefromreferee?

October 16, 2008, 01:43:29 PM

Anybody know why the the local and main gaa page has frozen on me since the above time yesterday...

As I said Hurling and General discussions are fine, but the other 2 aren't

Cheers
In your Endo!