Biggest Regret..........

Started by Minder, July 18, 2008, 10:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Well chaps what is your biggest regret, personal sporting or otherwise. Mine would have to be getting so plastered before the U2 concert in Botanic Park in 1997 i cant remember more than about 5 minutes of it.........A close second was not having every penny to my name on Utd to win the Champions League this year as i knew they would because they are the jammiest hoors in town.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Our Nail Loney

Drinking my way thru uni and not getting a degree

:-\

ONeill

Leaving Ireland at 21. Went to England and never went about attempting to realise any sporting or musical ambition, living the life of a student, after student life. Still have hopes that both will be addressed within the next 3-5 years but with an irritating and dehabilitating asthma picked up on the streets and pubs of Birmingham from 97-99, that's looking sharp.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Niall Quinn

Quote from: Minder on July 18, 2008, 10:02:18 PM
Well chaps what is your biggest regret, personal sporting or otherwise. Mine would have to be getting so plastered before the U2 concert in Botanic Park in 1997 i cant remember more than about 5 minutes of it.........A close second was not having every penny to my name on Utd to win the Champions League this year as i knew they would because they are the jammiest hoors in town.

I was at the same concert, and I couldn't get myself drunk enough due to the crazy beer queues. Are you my antithesis?
It was a very good concert, but you probably don't want to hear that right now...
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

The Real Laoislad

Christ where do i even start to answer that one there is so many...

When i was in Australia i got offered a job as a foreman Electrician with a big company that had contracts all over Australia,Hong Kong,Singapore etc and i could have basically chosen where i wanted to go..I turned it down as i was homesick at the time..I dunno its not really a regret more of a what if...

You'll Never Walk Alone.

5 Sams

Not serving my time at a trade instead of going to University....
The Aristocrat Years

Hurler on the Bitch

6th May 2001. The day I got married. Seems like yesterday - and you know what a fuckin awful day yesterday was!!!

ziggysego

The day I had a chance at something, but I said no.
Testing Accessibility

saffron sam2

Losing Sandra Bullock's phone number.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

ziggysego

That reminds me SS2

Nadine Coyle rang the house and I didn't do 1471.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Not streaking in Colm Coyle's direction with a minute to go in the 1996 All-Ireland Final.  :'(
MWWSI 2017

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: hardstation on July 18, 2008, 10:17:52 PM
Bit of a let down. Go again....

Okay, biggest regret. LETTING THAT BITCH PAMELA ANDERSON EDIT THAT HOME MOVIE OF US SO AS KID ROCK'S FACE APPEARED IN THE FINAL EDIT. SHE WAS ONE HURE - I HAD HER IN EVERY POSITION AND ORIFICE IN THAT MOVIE AND NEVER MADE A PENNY! HOWEVER, I DID GET MY OWN BACK ON PAM. LAST WEEK, AT THE BACK OF THE CROWN BAR, WE WERE DOING IT DOGGY STYLE AND I CALLED HER SIOBHAN BY MISTAKE - GREATEST 25 SECONDS ON THE 'BUCKING BRONCO' ANYMAN HAS EVER HAD!!!!!

Niall Quinn

Quote from: ONeill on July 18, 2008, 10:08:41 PM
dehabilitating

Is this the removal of the highest academic qualification a person can achieve by their own pursuit in certain European and Asian countries?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Yes I Would

Oh so so many!!

Met a Czech bird in O Neills Shephard bush one Sunday many moons ago on a lads weekend to London town, an absolute f**king cracker.
God i can still picture her now!!
Got a fair bit of heavy petting that night and she planned to come to Dublin for part 2.
Flight booked with a mate &, Deal done!! Anyway champiosnhip semi final rescheduled for same poxy weekend. Her English wasnt great and she thought i was a right time waster. She came over anyhow and i never heard a word from her since. Tried phone no for months after but it was dead. Hope she is ok. Wasnt meant to be i guess, but ill never forget her. Maybe she is reading this now???

Also have a mate huge f**king tattoo "No Regrets" across his back. So ironic. He despises the thing.