Best player in the world..........

Started by Minder, July 18, 2008, 03:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Best player in the world ? (Now that Ronaldo is staying)

Ronaldo
17 (31.5%)
Messi
18 (33.3%)
Kuyt
10 (18.5%)
Kaka
6 (11.1%)
Fabregas
3 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Minder

Now that Ferguson says Ronaldo is staying would it be possible to have a new poll, he has went from a god to a traitor and i would imagine back to a god again in a few weeks. Fickle football fans my a*se........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Chrisowc

Quote from: Minder on July 18, 2008, 03:47:49 PM
Now that Ferguson says Ronaldo is staying would it be possible to have a new poll, he has went from a god to a traitor and i would imagine back to a god again in a few weeks. Fickle football fans my a*se........

Why have you the Diggler in your list?  Oh, I get it fickle fans....
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Our Nail Loney

Has to be Messi, by a good bit. Even though he scored in the final, I would have reservations about ronaldo in big games. Bottler! Bit like Terry Henry.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Even as a United fan, in the last two champions league semifinals, Ronaldo has been on the opposing side to both Kaka and Messi and over the two legs both players outshone him.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

the milkman

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 18, 2008, 04:15:03 PM
Has to be Messi, by a good bit. Even though he scored in the final, I would have reservations about ronaldo in big games. Bottler! Bit like Terry Henry.

Spot on king!  With Kaka running a close 2ND

Gabriel_Hurl

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes I Would

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Real1995

for me it has to be Messi..with ronaldo and fabregas close behind....kaka was less impressive last season
Nice guys always finish second!

open her out

I would have to go for Ronaldo for the simple reason that most of messi's game is dribbling wit the ball he offers little threat else where. Ronaldo is almost as good as messi at running wit the ball an beating people hes also one of the best finishers in the game with both feet an his head an probably the best dead ball artist in the world.

1 Ronaldo
2 Messi
3 Fabregas

nifan

Did fabregas not run cold for at least 1/3 the season?

ONeill

He was out for a few weeks and when he came back he was rather subdued for a month.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Our Nail Loney

He couldn't even make the spain team until Villa got injured, I would expect my best player in the world to be a shoo-in for any team.