Trailer for New Terminator Film

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, July 17, 2008, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I got bored with Terminator after the first one. None of the rest excited me at all.

However after viewing that clip, abeit a short teaser, it looks very good.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2008, 07:32:41 PM
I got bored with Terminator after the first one. None of the rest excited me at all.

However after viewing that clip, abeit a short teaser, it looks very good.

what??

ziggysego

Sorry, I see it's quite a shock for you. Just didn't like 2 and don't get me started about 3.
Testing Accessibility

Down Gael

There is an ad/trailer on Bravo or some such Sky channel advertising the Terminator/Sarah Connor series, I cant remember exactly what its called. Does anyone know what the background music is. Quite a well known tune but I cant think of the name of it.

Niall Quinn

Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2008, 07:46:23 PM
didn't like 2

Surely you jest Ziggles? Ranks up there with the Godfather's second installment in the 'Best Movie Sequels' category.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Down Gael

ziggysego

Didn't like T2, sorry. But we can all agree on T3.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

My Aunts brother is married to the girl that plays Sarah Connor in the Sarah Connor Chronicles, Lena Headey i think you call her.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Minder on July 17, 2008, 09:11:46 PM
My Aunts brother is married to the girl that plays Sarah Connor in the Sarah Connor Chronicles, Lena Headey i think you call her.

Your uncle?
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Niall Quinn on July 17, 2008, 08:34:41 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2008, 07:46:23 PM
didn't like 2

Surely you jest Ziggles? Ranks up there with the Godfather's second installment in the 'Best Movie Sequels' category.

I thought T2 was a great film as for T3 well it did have Kristanna Loken in it so it was fine by me  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

Quote from: ziggysego on July 17, 2008, 09:12:52 PM

Your uncle?

No, my aunt is married to my Ma's brother ! So not a blood relation, he is a good lad though, landed on his feet in a big way with her !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Niall Quinn

A man who went to UCL with my eldest sister slept with Jason Donovan in London circa 1988.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

ziggysego

Quote from: Niall Quinn on July 17, 2008, 09:20:43 PM

A man who went to UCL with my eldest sister slept with Jason Donovan in London circa 1988.

Is Jason bi?
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility