Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Gabriel_Hurl

The Real Laoislad

f**k me pink what a shot.... ;D

Can't lose it now..A boy Paddy!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

As long as what is happening to KJ Choi deosn't happen to Harrington. Remember last year?

Keep the head Paddy.
MWWSI 2017

magickingdom

muppet

Great drive I hope his wrist holds up now.   ;)
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Harrington is just showing off now. Another cracker.
MWWSI 2017

Tatler Jack

He has a good chance now  ;)

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

FermGael

Harringtom was available at 50 ish on Tuesday and Wednesday when the news broke about his hand.  God hindsight is a great thing
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

magpie seanie

Majestic stuff from Harrington. Especially loved the way the commentators were questioning his choice of club on 17th and he stitched it to 4 feet. Some shot and one I don't think he could have done in the same sitution last year. Two British Opens is pretty amazing and I reckon he's not finished yet.

The Real Laoislad

That was brilliant,Just wish i backed him..
To win the Open Championship once was great but to win it back to back is brilliant.
He played some magnificent shots in the last few holes
You'll Never Walk Alone.

OnTheLine

First back-to-back win by a European in 102 years apparently... Genuinely pleased for him - great that a decent guy like Harrington won in preference to that arrogant pr*ck Poulter...

An Fear Rua

what a great performance, very proud moment for him, and he was clearly enjoying it from the speeches.
I had a text from an english mate, asking was he Irelands greatest sportsman?, all I could answer was "not yet".

Its Grim up North

Dinny Breen

Enjoyed those last few holes, genuine nice guy and definitely a great Ambassador for the country.
#newbridgeornowhere