Nokia N95 8GB or Apple iPhone

Started by Mhic Easmuint, July 11, 2008, 12:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhic Easmuint

Due to upgrade phone soon. 
Which will I go for?
Have always been a nokia user, currently using N73.

the green man

Depends what your after. An iphone is a pure gadget. Not really a phone, not really a camera, not really an ipod. Personally I'd go for the N95 myself. At least with a Nokia, your getting what you buy, i.e, a phone.

balladmaker

I got the N95 8Gb about a month ago and I'm very impressed with it.  Although, I find it has way too many features at times, I find it difficult to navigate around it without having to think, but I'm sure that will improve with time.

the green man

Get the iphone if youre looking status, get the n95 if you want a phone.

ziggysego

iPhone 3G is available on Fridays. Can't imagine it being much better than the standard iPhone.

Nokia seems to be the way. My two brothers have the N95 and love it. I've the N73 and think it's a pile of steaming turd. You've one, so you'll know what I'm talking about.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Quote from: ziggysego on July 11, 2008, 12:50:51 AM
iPhone 3G is available on Fridays. Can't imagine it being much better than the standard iPhone.

Nokia seems to be the way. My two brothers have the N95 and love it. I've the N73 and think it's a pile of steaming turd. You've one, so you'll know what I'm talking about.

In fairness Ziggy there has been a big improvement as this latest I Phone is 3G, it is supposed to be excellent for web browsing. I have Nokia N95 and am well happy with it. I walked past the O2 shop in Lisburn this morning and there is a fair size of queue...........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lfdown2

Quote from: the green man on July 11, 2008, 12:17:31 AM
Depends what your after. An iphone is a pure gadget. Not really a phone, not really a camera, not really an ipod. Personally I'd go for the N95 myself. At least with a Nokia, your getting what you buy, i.e, a phone.

Dont understand!how is it not a phone?will agree the camera is poor enough!and I'd say its a fully functioning ipod?