Hatred

Started by Mickey Linden, July 10, 2008, 03:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: nifan on July 13, 2008, 10:09:35 AM

I assume you are talking about this sc**bag.

He's trying to look tough - but someone should tell him if he wants to look tough he needs to get rid of the uniform, the silly hat and the flute.  You just can't look tough playing a flute!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gerry

QuoteBut then, Fermanagh folk are great, even the Orangies.

not so,  bonfire on waste ground near the mot centre at chanterhill in enniskillen with a nice arrangements of tricolours, fermanagh flags and dummy wearing a fermanagh gaa top.

hardly great folk
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Solomon Kane

Quote from: Yes I Would on July 13, 2008, 10:54:27 AM
They wont have the balls to withdraw the funding.
Those similarities with the nazis obviously still run true in some parts of the north

Burning a flag and gassing 6 million Jews. Aye, it's much the same thing.

ziggysego

They haven't got a big enough grant yet from the British Government to fund something on that scale Solomon ;)
Testing Accessibility

Hurler on the Bitch

The bonfires with the KAT (kill all taigs) written on it? These are an affront to anyone with decency. Imagine if some right-wing crowd had a Kill All Jews banner on display in London? Don't think it would be allowed. I drove down the Lisburn Road last night to see the mess and was shocked. Knee deep in bottles, cans, bags - did not look very 'protestant' if you ask me. The number of drunk people was frightening .. Let's be realistic.. The Twelfth is just a bitter, nasty, sectarian 'festival'. Where hatred is the only reason to get out and show your colours.. Who do these people think they are fooing? ... They are rotten to the core.

Puckoon

It certainly should be illegal to be that old and still have an ear-ring in yer eyebrow.

nic

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on July 13, 2008, 03:40:34 PM
The bonfires with the KAT (kill all taigs) written on it? These are an affront to anyone with decency. Imagine if some right-wing crowd had a Kill All Jews banner on display in London? Don't think it would be allowed. I drove down the Lisburn Road last night to see the mess and was shocked. Knee deep in bottles, cans, bags - did not look very 'protestant' if you ask me. The number of drunk people was frightening .. Let's be realistic.. The Twelfth is just a bitter, nasty, sectarian 'festival'. Where hatred is the only reason to get out and show your colours.. Who do these people think they are fooing? ... They are rotten to the core.

Totally agree, it is disgraceful,  the pictures and story were in yesterdays irish news but im not computer literate enough to do the link/put the pic on here

nic

Quote from: Puckoon on July 13, 2008, 03:46:28 PM
It certainly should be illegal to be that old and still have an ear-ring in yer eyebrow.

Would it not be called an eye-brow ring, seeing as its not actually in his ear (but i can see what you are saying).

Plus he needs to lose the  chav-tastic rings.

Tyrone Dreamer

For a few years there they refused to fund the st patricks day parade because it wasnt cross community. Even now theyre not to keen for tri colours or anything Irish to be associated with the parade. At a time when Irish flags are being flown from Russia to Austraillia its actively discouraged in Belfast. Says it all that they would fund these bonfires and I think its safe to say theyre not cross community.

Solomon Kane

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on July 13, 2008, 03:40:34 PM
The bonfires with the KAT (kill all taigs) written on it? These are an affront to anyone with decency. Imagine if some right-wing crowd had a Kill All Jews banner on display in London? Don't think it would be allowed.

Or a left-wing or radical Islamic rally? This is a disturbingly common attitude among many who try and hide their anti-semitism behind an anti-Zionism or pro-Palestinian front. One bastard had the audacity to come out with that very statement in my own home a few weeks ago. Needless to say he won't be back. The left and the right are equally intolerant these days as far as certain issues go. Technically it probably isn't allowed but when there are big crowds involved anywhere cops don't tend to get involved and I can't say I blame them. 

Oraisteach

Does anyone have an image of the offensive bonfire?

ziggysego

Quote from: Oraisteach on July 13, 2008, 06:57:31 PM
Does anyone have an image of the offensive bonfire?

Testing Accessibility

Hardy

I presume it's impossible to prosecute this as a criminal case because it's impossible to prove what "KAT" is supposed to mean - which, I presume, is the reason they use the acronym and don't spell it out.

"Keep Antrim Tidy".

ONeill

Kerry Awe Tyrone
Kiss A Trout
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Kiss All Taigs
Katholicks Are Tops
Keep Andytown Tidy
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...