Hatred

Started by Mickey Linden, July 10, 2008, 03:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

Anyone else see the Irish Daily Mirror today? Showed a shop in lovely East Belfast selling "fenian flags to burn" for a fiver. Those people really are something else!

ziggysego

Yeah, it was in yesterday's Irish News.

Nasty bunch of people.
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Quote from: ziggysego on July 10, 2008, 04:00:51 PM
Yeah, it was in yesterday's Irish News.

Nasty bunch of people.

Those in the Irish News are nasty but not near as nast as those in the mirror, remember faking photo's of prisoner abuse in Iraq? Instead of selling flags to burn we should be burning the hate filled tripe that is the Daily Mirror.

ziggysego

Quote from: Zapatista on July 10, 2008, 04:04:48 PM
Those in the Irish News are nasty but not near as nast as those in the mirror, remember faking photo's of prisoner abuse in Iraq? Instead of selling flags to burn we should be burning the hate filled tripe that is the Daily Mirror.

Don't read that rag. Is it a different picture from yesterday's in the Irish News?
Testing Accessibility

Mickey Linden

The shop was called "Union Jack" and the phone number was clearly visible. I wonder have they received many calls since?

his holiness nb

Jesus christ, thats fierce stuff.
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Wonder would i get much business selling Dublin flags to burn  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 10, 2008, 04:39:12 PM
Wonder would i get much business selling Dublin flags to burn  ???

You'd make enough money to retire after the first week ;)
Testing Accessibility

nifan

The union jack shop on the newtownards road has been selling dodgy shit for a while, plenty of terrorist "memorabilia" as well I understand.

his holiness nb

Cant imagine many will sell, I've no doubt any right minded Unionists will steer well clear of that shite.
Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 10, 2008, 04:54:55 PM
Cant imagine many will sell, I've no doubt any right minded Unionists will steer well clear of that shite.

No doubt, but don't forget there's a lot of knuckle draggers too.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Dublin flags or Tri Colours  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

nifan

Usually when someone needs a flag from the other side they steal them from the lamposts at night.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 10, 2008, 05:00:08 PM

Dublin flags or Tri Colours  ;)

Both  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

stiffler

Quote from: nifan on July 10, 2008, 05:01:39 PM

Usually when someone needs a flag from the other side they steal them from the lamposts at night.

Why would someone 'need' a flag?

Surely no one can justify this shop selling flags of a country to 'burn'?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009