Domino's Pizza......

Started by balladmaker, July 09, 2008, 05:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

I think the Dominos pizzas are splendid, i ordered one from Kennedy Way in Belfast a few weeks back and it took a bit longer to arrive than usual, i didnt think anymore of it other than calling them stupid c***ts under my breath. I got a phone call from them a few days later to say our pizza wasnt delivered within a certain time so i would be getting a free garlic bread with my next pizza..............I didnt get the free garlic bread with next order, stupid c***ts.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

The Meateor is another whopper..Deelish!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Our Nail Loney

Domino's are f**king lovely. Have to say though the staff in the lurgan branch are idiots compared to the belfast ones, normally get outta lisburn road but you cans ee the difference bewtween the two, the lisburn road ones must lay the pizzas out with precision while the lurgan ones just bung it on anyway!!

Chorizo is lovely, would near get it on anything.

Got those waffles before as well, thought they were class, not much of a range of starters though, the chicken things are all bland and ridiculously dear!!

Our Nail Loney

Also, get the double decadence base its class! Only a pound extra!

Gnevin

They are a rip off , I only get them now if the boss is paying for it . Seriously how can some bread and sauce cost 21 Euro.
In the states for $21 you could nearly get the whole pizza shop .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on July 09, 2008, 10:59:45 PM
They are a rip off , I only get them now if the boss is paying for it . Seriously how can some bread and sauce cost 21 Euro.
In the states for $21 you could nearly get the whole pizza shop .

We use to go to a Pizza Hut in Melbourne $14 all you can eat
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Our Nail Loney

Pizza Hut still do the lunch buffet, think its six quid or so for all the pizza and then the salad bar and the pasta as well.

The trick is not to fill up on crusts, or get a water instead of fillnig up on gassy drinks!!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on July 09, 2008, 11:00:35 PM
I hear Goodfellas on Kennedy Way in Belfast is nice.

You know her then (Irish News restaurant critic Caroline Workman)  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fishbat

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 09, 2008, 08:17:18 PM
I live beside a Pizza Hut and the pasta is unbelievable!

Fairly hard to c**k pasta up to be fair!

Hells Pizza does a deadly line (probably literally) in pizza - there a triple cheese stuffed base, a poultice of whatever you want on top, plus cheesy garlic bread bites around the edge - Elvis would have loved it

DrinkingHarp

Eating Domino's and Pizza Hut pizzas  :o is like eating cardboard with sauce and cheese, thank God I can get a Chicago deep dish anytime I want one.

Seriously isn't there anything better around?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014