Greatest Ginger Football Team

Started by Feckitt, July 09, 2008, 03:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moysider

Quote from: Rossie11 on July 09, 2008, 04:30:49 PM
Presume Silvie loughnane should be Linnane.
Kieran Fitzgerald or the rossies 91 allstar Enon Gavin might take his place as dont think Silvie was up to much with the big ball!!

Sure what s the size of the ball got to do with it. Sylvie never bothered with the ball anyway.

the Deel Rover

was there a Darren Coffey from Wicklaw think he played midfield
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

moysider

billy the kid

Kieran McKeever Derry corner back.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Mickey Linden

Young Tom O Hare wasnt bad in his day!

Hardy

No. 5 and Captain, The Red Collier - he's even named specially for the team. Passsedit has already named him in the baldy team, but he had enough hair (when it was stretched out) to qualify for both.

Tony McTague has to be in the team as well. Or else we'll have to select a team with the whitest legs.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hardy on July 09, 2008, 05:21:58 PM
No. 5 and Captain, The Red Collier - he's even named specially for the team. Passsedit has already named him in the baldy team, but he had enough hair (when it was stretched out) to qualify for both. Tony McTague has to be in the team as well. Or else we'll have to select a team with the whitest legs.

Well he must also be the 8th wonder of the world Hardy as he must be the only ever red haired bald man  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

passedit

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 09, 2008, 05:25:06 PM
No. 5 and Captain, The Red Collier - he's even named specially for the team. Passsedit has already named him in the baldy team, but he had enough hair (when it was stretched out) to qualify for both. Tony McTague has to be in the team as well. Or else we'll have to select a team with the whitest legs.

Well he must also be the 8th wonder of the world Hardy as he must be the only ever red haired bald man  :D

He's a dual player for these purposes Deel, unless we're only picking Yule Brynner types. I wonder would he qualify for two grants?
Don't Panic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: passedit on July 09, 2008, 05:27:28 PM

He's a dual player for these purposes Deel, unless we're only picking Yule Brynner types. I wonder would he qualify for two grants?

did he live in the gaeltacht as well ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Hardy

The Red was a bit like Worzel Gummidge when it came to heads. When he had the red streak combed over you'd say he was redhaired, but when it stretched out behind him like a ginger comet you could see he was baldy but for a half inch up the back of his neck.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Hardy on July 09, 2008, 05:30:24 PM
The Red was a bit like Worzel Gummidge when it came to heads. When he had the red streak combed over you'd say he was redhaired, but when it stretched out behind him like a ginger comet you could see he was baldy but for a half inch up the back of his neck.

:D :D LMAO Hardy
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

heffo

Quote from: the Deel Rover on July 09, 2008, 05:28:51 PM
Quote from: passedit on July 09, 2008, 05:27:28 PM

did he live in the gaeltacht as well ?

He did, and did a bit of farming too.. ;D

AZOffaly

Good call about Tony McTeague too Hardy. I'm embarrassed I didn't think of my own club man.

armagh leg-end

Ard Mhacha Abu

J70

Gary Walsh, Donegal keeper in the late 80s/early 90s was gingerish.