Shocking Kerry indiscipline

Started by his holiness nb, July 09, 2008, 02:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

First Galvin with his carry on with the ref, now 2 red cards and Donaghy screaming at the referee.

Jaysus theres been so many incidents in the past 2 games one would be forgiven for mistaking them with the Dubs  ;)

Wont somebody please think of the children?

Surely it would be a tragedy for the game if this shower of gurriers won Sam?   8)
Ask me holy bollix

Billys Boots

I see parenthood hasn't knocked the corners off you yet - you must be getting too much sleep.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

his holiness nb

Quote from: Billys Boots on July 09, 2008, 02:29:39 PM
I see parenthood hasn't knocked the corners off you yet - you must be getting too much sleep.  ;)

;D
Ask me holy bollix

Gnevin

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 09, 2008, 02:08:45 PM
First Galvin with his carry on with the ref, now 2 red cards and Donaghy screaming at the referee.

Jaysus theres been so many incidents in the past 2 games one would be forgiven for mistaking them with the Dubs  ;)

Surely it would be a tragedy for the game if this shower of gurriers won Sam?   8)
Well incidents like these need a carefully measured reaction ,so I'd suggest we kick them out of the All-Ireland, build a ring of steal around Kerry ,kill all the first born and in the O'se case 2nd,3rd and 4th  ;)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Gs Man

Don't forget the plague of locusts
Keep 'er lit

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on July 09, 2008, 02:43:09 PM

Well incidents like these need a carefully measured reaction ,so I'd suggest we kick them out of the All-Ireland, build a ring of steal around Kerry ,kill all the first born and in the O'se case 2nd,3rd and 4th  ;)

Even if you did all that Dublin still wouldn't win the All Ireland  :P
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

His Holiness its good too see you have gotten through your "over sensitive" phase and are back on form
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bensars

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 09, 2008, 02:57:40 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on July 09, 2008, 02:51:27 PM

This is about Kerry not Tyrone.

aw now HHNB, no call for that. I see youre missing more than a nights sleep !

Zapatista

Quote from: Bensars on July 09, 2008, 03:01:35 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on July 09, 2008, 02:57:40 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on July 09, 2008, 02:51:27 PM

This is about Kerry not Tyrone.

aw now HHNB, no call for that. I see youre missing more than a nights sleep !

We are alright yet Kerry still have the brunt of the scorn, HH said

Quoteone would be forgiven for mistaking them with the Dubs 

:o :o :o :o :o :o Shocking acusation!

winsamsoon

Lads listening to them comentators on RTE you would think Kerry could do no wrong. f**king jumping to their defense at every opportunity
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

maddog

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 09, 2008, 03:21:00 PM
Lads listening to them comentators on RTE you would think Kerry could do no wrong. f**king jumping to their defense at every opportunity

And why wouldn't they, did you not see the rain water dripping of their halos?

rosnarun

Quote from: winsamsoon on July 09, 2008, 03:21:00 PM
that one of the perks of being champions . anyone who criticizes them are only whinging
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 09, 2008, 03:01:17 PM
His Holiness its good too see you have gotten through your "over sensitive" phase and are back on form

Thanks LL, I'm back at work today and therefore getting more rest  ;)

Whatever happened to that thread anyway? Seems to have dissappeared
Ask me holy bollix

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 09, 2008, 02:59:34 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 09, 2008, 02:43:09 PM

Even if you did all that Dublin still wouldn't win the All Ireland  :P
We will win the All Ireland when we feel like it, we haven't really been bothered for the last 12 years  ;)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.