Ulster Council Advise needed

Started by Deal_Me_In, July 07, 2008, 12:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deal_Me_In

All i am looking for some help and hope you can help me.

I have been told of a pass called 'SEANOIR VETERAN PASS' issued by the ulster council that allows ex-county players that are now OAPs into Car Parks etc.

I have contacted the Ulster Council and they say that they have never heard of the initiative, however i have got a copy of one of these passes (issued in 2004) and it clearly states that it is an ulster counci pass. can anyone please advise if this is still in operation and who do i contact to get one issued?

The text on the back of the pass says:

Comhairle Uladh, C.L.G.
This is to certify that bearer
<Name>
(<County>)
is entitled to admission
to Special Area at all games
organised by the Ulster Council in 2004
EXCEPT WHEN SETATS ARE BOOKED

Norf Tyrone

Maybe give one of the Tyrone officials a wee ring to see if they could help. A man like Cuthburt Donnelly (As well as a gent) is also fairly tuned in to these things. Do you play Aghaloo soon as you might see him there.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

Never heard of it either.

However I get into parkings areas by contacting the County Board. Mind you, that's for the disabled, but I'm sure the same applies.
Testing Accessibility

Deal_Me_In

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 07, 2008, 09:40:45 PM
Maybe give one of the Tyrone officials a wee ring to see if they could help. A man like Cuthburt Donnelly (As well as a gent) is also fairly tuned in to these things. Do you play Aghaloo soon as you might see him there.

Don't play them until the last game of the year so it will be a while before i see him, might give him a shout.

Quote from: ziggysego on July 07, 2008, 09:55:34 PM
Never heard of it either.

However I get into parkings areas by contacting the County Board. Mind you, that's for the disabled, but I'm sure the same applies.

Its actually for a friend in Armagh that i was requesting it for so i contacted the armagh county board regarding a disabled passs and provided the NHS Disability Serial No. and was told that due to high demand that i was not guaranteed a pass into the car park for the ulster final, even though i suplied a NHS disability card. The person in question is unable to walk more than 200 yards and that is with assistance of a walking stick. Its a disgrace and then there will be people with on disability parking there due to being in the know.

Onion Bag

Couldnt agree more deal me in, that carpark at the back of the stand is a joke, anybody who knows people will get directed straight through the gates,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!