Wimbledon Ladies' Final

Started by carnaross, July 03, 2008, 06:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carnaross

So, the Williams' brothers reach the Ladies' final again. God help us!!!
Anyone travelling to Leeds to work/study are welcome to join St. Benedicts Harps GAA in Leeds.

dodo

That is a bit harsh. They can only play what is put in front of them and have beat them. The top 4 seeds have all crumbled before the semis so I say fair play to Serena and Venus. They pick their tournaments to suit themselves, bucking the trend that seems to indicate that players must play as many tournaments as is physically possible over the year to get up the world rankings. The Williams have won 6 of the last 8 Wimbledon titles, if I'd of known all this at the start a nice little wager would have been put on them. They come across as real sound women too.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: dodo on July 03, 2008, 06:53:32 PM
That is a bit harsh. They can only play what is put in front of them and have beat them. The top 4 seeds have all crumbled before the semis so I say fair play to Serena and Venus. They pick their tournaments to suit themselves, bucking the trend that seems to indicate that players must play as many tournaments as is physically possible over the year to get up the world rankings. The Williams have won 6 of the last 8 Wimbledon titles, if I'd of known all this at the start a nice little wager would have been put on them. They come across as real sound women too.

Wouldn't mind doing that to them myself ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 03, 2008, 07:16:17 PM
Quote from: dodo on July 03, 2008, 06:53:32 PM

Wouldn't mind doing that to them myself ;)

Damn right, i think they are sexy as hell and i love the roars of them when the smack them balls   ;)

Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

dodo

Thought this was about tennis Dirty !

Anyway............

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

dodo

Minder

They are like two men. . . . They would wreck you!
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Her boobs look small in this pic

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on July 03, 2008, 08:37:04 PM

But in these they are  :o
Quote from: dodo on July 03, 2008, 08:50:42 PM
Thought this was about tennis Dirty !

Anyway............

Or am i mixing up my Venus's and my Serenas?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes I Would

ONeill

Not seeing it at all. 2 gender-benders in my eyes.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Aristotle Flynn

This is ment to be abouy sport.
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

kumquat

Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

Leg End

so ur telling me u wouldn't kumquat..

u've done worse :D :D :D
we're here for a good time, not a long time

Yes I Would

Jeez lads how could you not!!
Those 30 seconds with either would be some thrill!!