Copper Face Jacks

Started by Mickey Linden, July 03, 2008, 10:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I was chatting up a Kerry girl in Copper Face Jacks on the eve of the 2005 All-Ireland Final. Was getting on great until a mate from Irvinetown ruined my chances... bastard.
Testing Accessibility

The Gs Man

QuoteThe one-night stand took place on either April 20 or 21 last year, which was Friday or Saturday night.

Looks like she had two one night-stands on the same weekend.  You type of girl Ziggy!
Keep 'er lit

ziggysego

I didn't get anywhere. My mate came up me and said out loud in front of her

"Ziggy, I'd an awful itch and rash around my sac. I think you better get yourself off to the doctors and get checked out"

The Kerry girl threw me a dirty look and headed off in another direction.
Testing Accessibility

Tommy Tibbs

She gotta brummy in her tummy...... :P

mannix

That will put a fine halt to her gallop.

Rois

pintsofguinness

f**king hell. 

QuoteHowever, soon after discovering she was pregnant, the woman hired private detectives to track down the man, but to no avail.

QuoteAlthough she only saw the man for a short time, the mother does have a decent description of him and his background.

This is why you should lie to women when you first meet them!

Sounds like he doesn't want to come forward.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

He must have had a few quid if she is looking for him......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

muppet

QuoteThis is why you should lie to women when you first meet them

I'd say this meets that advice.

QuoteThe morning after the one-night stand he left and said he had to go to football training.

Night in Coppers followed by party in Rathmines and night of passion isn't usually followed by football training. Especially if you are from Birmingham, you probably play soccer not Gaa, in which case you would have a match on the weekend not training. If it was during the week training would not be in the morning.
MWWSI 2017

the Deel Rover

Quote from: muppet on July 03, 2008, 01:53:33 PM
QuoteThis is why you should lie to women when you first meet them

I'd say this meets that advice.

QuoteThe morning after the one-night stand he left and said he had to go to football training.

Night in Coppers followed by party in Rathmines and night of passion isn't usually followed by football training. Especially if you are from Birmingham, you probably play soccer not Gaa, in which case you would have a match on the weekend not training. If it is was during the week training would not be in the morning.

Ye was thinking the same myself unless of course he was a professional soccer play hmmm the plot thickens
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

pintsofguinness

Ok so he's either a professional football player or he was talking shite - hmmmmm
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

donalmac99

back in the day we called in 'slapper face jacks'  :D

Tankie

She sounds like a classy lady - Was PintofGuinness in dublin that weekend?  ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

5 Sams

Hands up who read the article, thought back to post match revelry back in the time whenever and said quietly to themselves......"Oh f**k"....

...if they all came out of the woodwork d'Arcy would never have to talk about anything else ever again on the radio :D
The Aristocrat Years