Unionist/Orange/ Loyalist tradition/culture

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, July 03, 2008, 01:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: slow corner back on September 13, 2009, 09:01:28 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 12, 2009, 09:48:04 PM
Alliance/unionist councillor Ian Parsley has done what we all knew he would and joined the Conservatives/Unionists - slimely basterd, Alliance are nothing but unionists in a range rover, the Catholics who vote for them a gullible t**ts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8250505.stm
Is the said Mr Parsley angling for the conservative/unionist nomination for North Down by any chance?
Wash your mouth out! The thought never crossed his mind!

Do Unionists not drive Range Rovers?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 13, 2009, 09:10:17 PM
Quote from: slow corner back on September 13, 2009, 09:01:28 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 12, 2009, 09:48:04 PM
Alliance/unionist councillor Ian Parsley has done what we all knew he would and joined the Conservatives/Unionists - slimely basterd, Alliance are nothing but unionists in a range rover, the Catholics who vote for them a gullible t**ts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8250505.stm
Is the said Mr Parsley angling for the conservative/unionist nomination for North Down by any chance?
Wash your mouth out! The thought never crossed his mind!

Do Unionists not drive Range Rovers?

Couldn't tell you Tony, but it sounded good to me last night!  ;D
Tbc....

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 29, 2009, 07:19:47 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8385187.stm
>:(

Jesus Christ! That old slime-infested hole raises its head again. What sort of sick logic would bring every pished, tattooed, Rangers top adorned, gold earring wearing, cheap bracelet / necklace / ring festooned bigot onto the streets at that time of a Saturday night. ... .... Robert Hamill scenario on the cards.

JUst retired

That`s where the culture come in. No fenians about the place. The police knew about this as it was reported in the Irish News on the 19th of Nov.  Beware of Portadown the most bigoted town in Nr. Ireland. Always was always will be. I hate the place. BTW, a Fenian is a Catholic who leaves the room. ::)

JUst retired

UTV news report tonight whitewashed the whole thing. They said it was because " drunks were refused admissionto a certain pub. At least the BBc told it as it was, That Catholics were not welcome in the town centre. The Supt. of police said the PSNI dealt with the incident in the appropiate manner. A load of balls,masked men should not have been allowed to march chanting at that time of the night/morning. Portadown loylalists will never change. :(

Tonto

Forgive my ignorance, but what has this got to do with the title of the thread?

Should we start a new thread called "Nationalist/ Green/ Republican tradition/culture" and talk about the Real IRA?

Get a grip, FFS, the hatred displayed by some people on here towards themmuns, doesn't do much to set them apart from the knuckledraggers in this news story. ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JUst retired on November 30, 2009, 07:04:38 PM
UTV news report tonight whitewashed the whole thing. They said it was because " drunks were refused admissionto a certain pub. At least the BBc told it as it was, That Catholics were not welcome in the town centre. The Supt. of police said the PSNI dealt with the incident in the appropiate manner. A load of balls,masked men should not have been allowed to march chanting at that time of the night/morning. Portadown loylalists will never change. :(
Apparently a couple of loyalist apes were refused entry to this pub a few weeks ago. The pub in question is as decent a spot as you could expect in Portadown for both sides but I believe it is at least part owned by a Catholic. These knuckledraggers wanted a show of strength to let the Taigs that they weren't welcome. Obviously the police let them do as they please. They should have been baton charged before they got within a hundred yards of the pub.

Orior

Could you imagine the uproar if it was catholics who had carried out this act? The other side would be saying....
"Could you imagine the uproar if it was protestants who had carried out this act?" The other side would be saying....
"Could you imagine the uproar if it was catholics who had carried out this act?" The other side would be saying....
"Could you imagine the uproar if it was protestants who had carried out this act?" The other side would be saying....
"Could you imagine the uproar if it was catholics who had carried out this act?" The other side would be saying....

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Quote from: Orior on November 30, 2009, 10:27:09 PM
Could you imagine the uproar if it was catholics who had carried out this act? The other side would be saying....

Could have been worst, could have been Judean People's Front
Testing Accessibility

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

theskull1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13635572

I see the organge order is still appealing to the lowest of the low within their society. Any chance of these numpties evolving
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

deiseach

Quote from: theskull1 on June 03, 2011, 08:49:14 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13635572

I see the organge order is still appealing to the lowest of the low within their society. Any chance of these numpties evolving

In fairness it's in their rules and if Tom Elliott wants to be in their gang he has to abide by the rules. It'd be nice if he left the OO over this, but I'm not holding my breath

NAG1

The point being that the OO are seeking pblic funding for various activities and promoting themselves as a tourist attraction for NI. Is this the type of people we want to be promoting and putting public money into, when they are still stuck way way back.

May it is just protestants that they want to attract anyway so maybe it all works out in the end.