Dirty "O" bastards polluting our atmosphere!

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, July 03, 2008, 01:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: EC Unique on July 03, 2008, 11:30:11 AM
I hear that one of the main bonfires in Belfast accidently caught fire last night and is no more :D :D

The girls in the office are wondering what I'm laughing at.  :D :D :D
Testing Accessibility

stpauls

something similar just happened to me as well ziggy, couldn't help myself!!!

thejuice

Quote from: The Gs Man on July 03, 2008, 11:24:58 AM

Jays, the "hats, scarves and headbands" folk would make a fortune on the 12th.

"get your Irish flags, 2 for a fiver", "Local GAA flags, buy 5, get a free lighter!"
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Hardy

I don't understand.

3 July - A big pile of firewood and stuff is set on fire in a housing estate and the fire brigade comes out and puts it out.
11 July - A big pile of firewood and stuff is set on fire in a housing estate and the fire brigade stays at home.

How does that work?

Square Ball

Quote from: Hardy on July 04, 2008, 01:51:10 PM
I don't understand.

3 July - A big pile of firewood and stuff is set on fire in a housing estate and the fire brigade comes out and puts it out.
11 July - A big pile of firewood and stuff is set on fire in a housing estate and the fire brigade stays at home.

Hoe does that work?

self preservation possibly Hardy
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

nifan

I dont go near the bonfires. I know a few who live in small rural areas who tell me its a more community thing there, but the ones in belfast are awful.

The one time i went was when a yank was staying with us and wanted to go see what the fuss was about - so being the only prod i took him. Went to the donegal pass one. Big fire, lots of cheap drink being knocked back by 15 year olds and a big cheer when the tricolour went up. Dull as f**k, why would anyone be bothered
Only one thing that surprised me was noone gave us a second look - i was expecting a few questions as unknowns in such an area at the time.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: nifan on July 04, 2008, 02:01:03 PM
Went to the donegal pass one...

That reminds me of a few marching seasons back, I took a wander up the Donegall Pass (not realising just what a nest it was), with my 'discreet' Celtic polo top on. Spotted a bunch of goons outside the butcher's apron festooned  pub about halfways up ('Hideout' I think?) and thought I've three choices: I can either cross over or turn back, both of which would have raised the red flag, or I can strut from here like I owned the place. Marched straight through them, without even an eyelid being batted! Phew!

Must be my orange head, NOT!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

nifan

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 04, 2008, 08:56:13 PM
the butcher's apron festooned  pub about halfways up ('Hideout' I think?)

A dodgy looking establishment if ever i saw one.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: nifan on July 04, 2008, 08:59:13 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 04, 2008, 08:56:13 PM
the butcher's apron festooned  pub about halfways up ('Hideout' I think?)

A dodgy looking establishment if ever i saw one.

'Tis that nifan, not the kind of place that would compel the ordinary Protestant to have a pint therein.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...