Fellas drinking alco pops

Started by nic, July 02, 2008, 10:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishbat

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 03, 2008, 01:06:03 AM
Quote from: nic on July 02, 2008, 10:55:08 PM
Whats everyone's take on this?
Dunno if its just the south east of England but when you go out, fellas standing around swigging Blue WKD and smirnoff ice just aint appealing.
Especially as they think they are daddy cool.
Also think said drinks taste like pish but maybe its just me.

Wkd is just vile!
Smirnoff Ice isn't to bad - tastes like lemonade - but I don't know how anyone could drink it all night - I certainly wouldnt dream of ordering it in a pub.

However, if it was a choice between it and some of the shite they have in England I might choose it.

pure heartburn in a bottle

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Fishbat on July 03, 2008, 01:20:47 AM
Dunno if its just the south east of England but when you go out, fellas standing around swigging Blue WKD and smirnoff ice just aint appealing.

Wkd is just vile!
Smirnoff Ice isn't to bad - tastes like lemonade - but I don't know how anyone could drink it all night - I certainly wouldnt dream of ordering it in a pub.

However, if it was a choice between it and some of the shite they have in England I might choose it.

Nah I just taste it in my mouth for a week.

Nothing can be as bad as the night (after a feed of drink in the pub) I landed to a house and the only thing to drink was weight watchers wine - sweet mother of God the hangover!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fishbat

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 03, 2008, 01:24:23 AM
Quote from: Fishbat on July 03, 2008, 01:20:47 AM

Wkd is just vile!

Nah I just taste it in my mouth for a week.

Nothing can be as bad as the night (after a feed of drink in the pub) I landed to a house and the only thing to drink was weight watchers wine - sweet mother of God the hangover!

be tasty alright, reminds me of an old yank friend of the family - insists on breaking out the wild irish rose for visitors from home, only he used to run a bar 30 years ago and this isn't the type of wine that ages well, one glass is enough to kill, better off with a pint of round-up

tyssam5

Totally unacceptable, how can anyone drink stuff that looks like Windowline? Might taste like it too for all I know?

Thought it was only for 15 girls, though I suppose that is really more unacceptable.

DrinkingHarp

I have some buddies who drink Mikes Hard Lemonade ???, I asked them if they carry their testicles around in a purse when they drink that crap. I can understand a lady who wants something lighter then a pint or less harsh then a whiskey combo but why would a man? If the man wanted something less harsh go with a rum drink with a red mix and a flower/umbrella in it  ;D lol.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

The Corporal

Whats the most number of Absinthes (sp) anyone has had in 1 night? I remember i had 4 in one night and started to hallucinate like fcuk!! That stuff blows your head clean off!

ziggysego

Something I never tried and never will.
Testing Accessibility

lfdown2

if a few mates who take it when the going is too tough for them!!!!

Fekin queer beer

The Gs Man

Quote from: stiffler on July 02, 2008, 11:02:12 PM
Reminds me of a lad that would be famous around the north armagh area, he was famous for his qoute in a bar one nite

'iii dont get me vodka, il wreck this place if im on vodka......iii....get me a smirnoff ice!'''  ;D

Who was that.

Reminds me of another North Armagh fella who when asked in the Kebab king whether he wanted his pizza cut into 4 or 6 slices he replied:

"Just cut it into 4, I couldn't eat 6".
Keep 'er lit

downredblack

Anything that colour couldn't be good for the stomach , Seen a boy drinking a bottle of Rose wine by the neck there on Sunday , he looked quite sophisticated beside his mates who were on the bucky.

heganboy

Invisible Guinness

Pour one bottle of Smirnoff Black ice into a Pint glass, top up with Guinness. Guinness floats of very sweet Black ice. Perfect early morning drink, bet you can't have 3...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

corn02

Your mother called, she wants her carry-out back!

DirtyDozen12

Two occasions when it's ok to drink WKD:

1)  If you're on the rip and you are mixing it with more vodka.

2)  if you are going to 'shoot' the bottle down your throat in one go whether to show your tightness in front of people or if you are racing another 'shooter'.

A WKD drank by any man outside of the 2 above occasions he is definately an ass bandit, plain & simple.

Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

charlie stubbs

Quote from: stiffler on July 02, 2008, 11:02:12 PM
Reminds me of a lad that would be famous around the north armagh area, he was famous for his qoute in a bar one nite

'iii dont get me vodka, il wreck this place if im on vodka......iii....get me a smirnoff ice!'''  ;D

the lad you speak of stifler also famously said after a night of agrresion after "vodka" that "they dont serve me vodka in portadown."  the lad in question also got a camera put down his throat last week to examine his insides apparantly!must have been 2 many smirnoff ice! ;D

agree with the sentiments of only drinking it if downing it or if mixed with vodka!does the job!

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: The Corporal on July 03, 2008, 08:12:41 AM
Whats the most number of Absinthes (sp) anyone has had in 1 night? I remember i had 4 in one night and started to hallucinate like fcuk!! That stuff blows your head clean off!

Was in the States one summer way back.  Got a stamp on the inside of the wrist everytime an absinthe was ordered.  2 stamps later, wiped out!  Wrecks the head that stuff.
In your Endo!