Fellas drinking alco pops

Started by nic, July 02, 2008, 10:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nic

Whats everyone's take on this?
Dunno if its just the south east of England but when you go out, fellas standing around swigging Blue WKD and smirnoff ice just aint appealing.
Especially as they think they are daddy cool.
Also think said drinks taste like pish but maybe its just me.

Gabriel_Hurl

Couldn't care less - not my thing - but I can see why some people do

ziggysego

Couldn't care less what other blokes drink. Used to drink the WKD muck when I was younger though. Not anymore. Just beers, stouts and the odd wines.
Testing Accessibility

nic

Just wondered if it was more of a trend among English fellas as when i go out at home, it seems less common- obv i have too much time on my hands to ponder such things- or else im trying to avoid typing reports :-\

Yes I Would

Any of that shite turns my guts. West Coast cooler as well. A bloke drinkin that stuff all nite, id be having my suspicions!

stiffler

Reminds me of a lad that would be famous around the north armagh area, he was famous for his qoute in a bar one nite

'iii dont get me vodka, il wreck this place if im on vodka......iii....get me a smirnoff ice!'''  ;D
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

ziggysego

My mate used to drink nothing but a funny little liquor, can't remember the name of it. Wasn't a manly drink anyway.
Testing Accessibility

nic

Quote from: stiffler on July 02, 2008, 11:02:12 PM
Reminds me of a lad that would be famous around the north armagh area, he was famous for his qoute in a bar one nite

'iii dont get me vodka, il wreck this place if im on vodka......iii....get me a smirnoff ice!'''  ;D

Was it T Fearon??

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

stiffler

Na, wouldnt like to be drinking with fearon. the **** would never buy a round!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

hitzelsperger

a WKD with a few vodka thrown in would blow the head off ya...try few a half pints of stella with smirnoff ice and double vodka in it, not called turbe shandy for nothin!

Fishbat

Quote from: nic on July 02, 2008, 10:55:08 PM
Dunno if its just the south east of England but when you go out, fellas standing around swigging Blue WKD and smirnoff ice just aint appealing.

If it was only pish it would be ok - theres a strict time limit on these soups - none after 3 in the afternoon, and certainly not in the general view of friends.

skulled a dozen breezer pineappleades morning after a particulary heinous wedding (in a dark corner of a quiet local) for a cure - sick for a week - complete poison

screenexile

Drink it very sparingly myself. Generally only when I'm on a pretty big rip I would drink it in a pint glass with a vodka or two mixed in. Or a couple of big bottles of the stuff if I'm on a bis going somewhere for the night. I would never hold a solitary bottle of it in a nightclub and drink out of it though... I'm no batty boy!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: nic on July 02, 2008, 10:55:08 PM

Wkd is just vile!
Smirnoff Ice isn't to bad - tastes like lemonade - but I don't know how anyone could drink it all night - I certainly wouldnt dream of ordering it in a pub.

However, if it was a choice between it and some of the shite they have in England I might choose it.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

5 Sams

Fuckit lads....yiz are all turning into bandits....get a gallon of porter down your necks instead of that pouff juice....at least yiz'll know what your arse is for in the morning ???
The Aristocrat Years