Man Flu

Started by screenexile, July 01, 2008, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Have a bad dose of the man flu at the minute. Had it about 3 days now it's a pure nightmare!

Anybody have any remedies or things which help them get over it a bit quicker? I can't stand another day in bed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EElqrgk4N0

ziggysego

Giving birth pales in comparison.
Testing Accessibility

Maroon Heaven

Have man flu as well.

bad dose going about

Maguire01

Me too - although more hayfever-like symptoms.

screenexile

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 01, 2008, 01:06:37 PM
Me too - although more hayfever-like symptoms.

So you have hayfever then?! How dare you trivialise my illness! :D :D

ziggysego

I have it today :( Does it take long to shake? I've an important meeting with a business client tomorrow that I can't afford to miss.
Testing Accessibility

Bensars

Quote from: ziggysego on July 02, 2008, 12:45:38 PM
I have it today :( Does it take long to shake? I've an important meeting with a business client tomorrow that I can't afford to miss.

Is she travelling from belfast ziggy?   :-*

wherefromreferee?

Does Downgirl know about this 'meeting' or perhaps it is downgirl?

Downboy!
In your Endo!

screenexile

Quote from: ziggysego on July 02, 2008, 12:45:38 PM

Got it on Sunday and I'm still off work today, symptoms as bad as ever... not good

Maximus Marillius

Didnt stop you going to thematch last night!

ziggysego

Ack lads, I came here looking for solace and comfort, but you took my misery as an opportunity to mock me  :'(

Not good screenexile. I'm burning up, the nose is like a waterfall and my stomach is full of cramps. Was hoping it was going to be a 24 hour thing :(
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Sorry. What is "man" flu?

Treasurer

Quote from: Hardy on July 02, 2008, 01:54:32 PM

It's like almost having a cold. :)

ziggysego

Quote from: Hardy on July 02, 2008, 01:54:32 PM

It's a fate worse than death. Women complain about child birth, but they've never experienced misery and pain of man flu.
Testing Accessibility

stew

Quote from: ziggysego on July 02, 2008, 01:40:37 PM
Ack lads, I came here looking for solace and comfort, but you took my misery as an opportunity to mock me  :'(

Not good screenexile. I'm burning up, the nose is like a waterfall and my stomach is full of cramps. Was hoping it was going to be a 24 hour thing :(

Ziggy you sound liike a women ya big baby.

Suck it up and shove a couple of tissues up yer nose, take two disprin and you will be right as rain in no time. :-X

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.