Nicest Breakfast Cereal?

Started by fred the red, June 25, 2008, 09:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred the red

What do you think is the nicest breakfast cereal out there at the moment?

Im a fan of fruit and fibre, however i hate the way all the reason sink to the bottom of the bowl, and your left with them all at the end.

screenexile

Lecale2

Breakfast cereal is for children! Nobody over the age of 14 should be eating it.

Red And Black Army

I eat Armagh ones for breakfast

Tankie

Rice Krispies in the summer and Weetabix in the winter is your only man!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Smokin Joe

A bowl of Special K with a weetabix on top (and when it softens you spread it out over the Special K) every morning.

Now that is worth getting up for.

whiskeysteve

Quote from: fred the red on June 25, 2008, 09:54:27 AM
What do you think is the nicest breakfast cereal out there at the moment?

Im a fan of fruit and fibre, however i hate the way all the reason sink to the bottom of the bowl, and your left with them all at the end.

have tried the fruit and fibre but kept farting in the office all morning. Stopped for the sake of my colleagues
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Dannymcfella

Your all wrong, ya's couldn't be more wrong, its coco pops!!

The Gs Man

Creamy Red Berry Special K with a banana chopped into it.

But, Lucky Charms was always my favourite when I was younger.  "Where's me Lucky Charms????"
Keep 'er lit

Feckitt

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

mannix

Flahavans porridge, with cold milk and microwaved for 2 minutes.Keeps me going till about 2 oclock.

The Corporal

Jordan's Country Crisp - the red berry one!

stevo-08

Quote from: mannix on June 25, 2008, 10:47:50 AM
Flahavans porridge, with cold milk and microwaved for 2 minutes.Keeps me going till about 2 oclock.

spot on mannix. I have a bowl of flahavans "quick oats" porridge every morning. With a spoonful of honey, it's hard to beat.

Yes I Would

"I'd rather have a bowl of cocoa pops"