Tony Fearon on Downtown Radio

Started by spiritof91and94, June 24, 2008, 08:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritof91and94

Maybe a 'what did tony win today' thread should be started to honour this man.
Driving to work this morning when tuned to Downtown Radio and low and behold Tony Fearon is on air to claim two tickets to Neil Young.
He even had time to tell everyone that Tottenham had a very poor end of season (we are well used to hearing that Tony) but couldnt resist the dig at them beating Arsenal B team in the Carling Cup - fair play to you Tony!!
This guy must enter every competition going.

Chrisowc

Did he ever tell you that he once won an England football in FourFourTwo magazine ;D
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

T Fearon

Always grateful that my fans are listening out for me!  ;D Actually this has presented me with a problem. I will be in Clones for the Armagh Down game on Sunday (free tickets of course!). Its a 4pm throw in, then I've got to get to Malahide Castle pronto after Armagh book their place in the Ulster Final, to see Mr Young. Anyone got a helicopter? I'd even use a chinook ;D

PS The dig was at Spurs beating Chelsea in the Carling Cup, not Arsenal, by the way, as the show's presenter is a massive Chelsea fan ;D

spiritof91and94

Quote from: T Fearon on June 24, 2008, 09:03:15 AM
Always grateful that my fans are listening out for me!  ;D Actually this has presented me with a problem. I will be in Clones for the Armagh Down game on Sunday (free tickets of course!). Its a 4pm throw in, then I've got to get to Malahide Castle pronto after Armagh book their place in the Ulster Final, to see Mr Young. Anyone got a helicopter? I'd even use a chinook ;D

PS The dig was at Spurs beating Chelsea in the Carling Cup, not Arsenal, by the way, as the show's presenter is a massive Chelsea fan ;D

Being greedy as per usual then Tony........ ;D

Norf Tyrone

And a letter in 4 4 2 this month too, or was it a question for Eusebio or someone?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

T Fearon

Not greedy, just logistically challenged. So many free events, so little time ;D

T Fearon

Norf Tyrone, very well spotted! ;D

I am going to have to think about recruiting a full time secretary to run my office ;D

Norf Tyrone

It was actually an interesting question to be fair. I would've had a book with all the Euro results throughout but I never remembered that game.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

T Fearon

I was surprised Eusebio remembered it, given the amount of high profile games he played

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: T Fearon on June 24, 2008, 12:25:13 PM
I was surprised Eusebio remembered it, given the amount of high profile games he played

Tony I have never met you but sound like an eccentric nutter ;) :D

ziggysego

Congratulations once again Tony. I'm doing nothing this weekend, if you're still looking to get rid of the tickets.
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

I see Neil isn't on stage until 8.30pm. As I expect Armagh to have the game wrapped up on Sunday with 15 minutes to go, I should be able to nip away early and get on my way to Malahide in time alright

Bensars

Not if yer tyres are slashed ye cnut !  ;D

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Bensars on June 24, 2008, 02:12:38 PM
Not if yer tyres are slashed ye cnut !  ;D

More importantly Bensars, where the hell has your avatar gone!!!  Bring it back!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

T Fearon

In fact, Neil's "Keep on rockin in the free world", could have been written about me! ;D