Sunday Game Music

Started by Donagh, June 23, 2008, 04:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donagh

I'm looking for a copy of the new Sunday Game music. Would anyone have it as MP3 or .wav? Not the old one mind.

ziggysego

Which one?

The old new one, or the new new one?
Testing Accessibility

Iarmhí Abú

The Sunday Game theme is a piece by James Last.  Not sure what it's called but you should be able to find it on the net.

RadioGAAGAA

search youtube

when you find it use vidtomp3.com to encode it to .mp3 format  ;)
i usse an speelchekor

Donagh

Thanks lads but that one only last 42 seconds. I need one at around  two or three minutes. Suppose I could remix the old one.

Bud Wiser

A recording of the commentary on TV3 is better than anything, at least as advice if you were thinking of setting up a begging business - "gives it out to Bradley, there is a goal on here, and don't forget you can win a weekend away in a hotel .... ( we got for free for advertising their name here in the middle of a crucial part of the game by phoning our competition line now at two euro a minute)  and the kick out is taken.....between which time we hope to have caught at least 20,000 suckers for 40 grand...
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Onion Bag

Quote from: Donagh on June 24, 2008, 10:01:59 AM
Thanks lads but that one only last 42 seconds. I need one at around  two or three minutes. Suppose I could remix the old one.

Fuxk im a nosey bastard, what are you using it for Donagh?  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Bud Wiser

Get Hardstation to sing it for you over Skype. :)
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Donagh

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 24, 2008, 10:24:41 AM
Fuxk im a nosey b**tard, what are you using it for Donagh?  ;)

As part of a joke at a wedding on Friday.

Onion Bag

I was thinking it was for something like that, a mate of mine got married a fortnight ago, and he had it playing when the new MR & MRS entered the room, I thought it was a nice touch
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Feckitt

If ye wrapped the tune around a song, or used it as it is on a CD for All Ireland finallists, Would there be copyright infringement?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Donagh on June 24, 2008, 10:01:59 AM

I hear Tankie has the same problem  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bud Wiser

ziggysego

Donagh, I might still have it on my PC at home. IM me your email address and I'll forward you it.
Testing Accessibility