NFL Fantasy Football 2008/09

Started by fntn, June 21, 2008, 03:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mc_grens

Jesus lads. My two QB's- JT O' Sullivan (serious gamble based on Martz effect), and Matt Hasselbeck.

Which do I start. They play each other, one has no o -line, the other no receivers.

Anybody got a lucky coin?

declan85

Quote from: mc_grens on September 12, 2008, 08:27:38 PM
Jesus lads. My two QB's- JT O' Sullivan (serious gamble based on Martz effect), and Matt Hasselbeck.

Which do I start. They play each other, one has no o -line, the other no receivers.

Anybody got a lucky coin?

If it was me id go for matt hasselbeck. Being honest that san fran offense(gore aside) is awful...

DrinknHarp

Baltimore vs Houston game called off due to damage to stadium from the hurricane, rescheduled to Nov 9.

Double check your lineups to see if this effects your team.

ONeill

Unhappy at this lock system. I only really check it on a Friday night. Why is it locked well before the games?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mc_grens

Dinny Breen

QuoteBaltimore vs Houston game called off due to damage to stadium from the hurricane, rescheduled to Nov 9.

Double check your lineups to see if this effects your team.

Ah bollox
#newbridgeornowhere

declan85

Santana Moss 27 rushin yards, 164 receiving yards and a td
Green Bay defense 3 interceptions, 5 sacks and 2tds

Both benched :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

The Claw

I wonder why the stats aren't put up as they go along like they were last week?

AZOffaly

Last week was free for StatTracker. You have to purchase it from Week 2 onwards.

Sorry for the inconvenience of locking the teams lads. And ballix to Hurricane Ike or whatever it's called.

I'm afraid that I can't guarantee I'd be 'in situ' to lock the Waiver moves any later than Friday evening, because I could be anywhere (Offaly/Kerry/Points unknown) on a Saturday or sunday morning. Next weekend I should be at home, so I can do it later if ye want, but if we take that approach, it'll be random.

I dropped Charles Woodson to Waivers last Friday  ::)

declan85

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 15, 2008, 09:45:10 AM

I dropped Charles Woodson to Waivers last Friday  ::)

I dropped Charles Woodson to waivers last friday :-[ :-[

thejuice

well looks like I tanked again. Mainly because of the post-poned game in Houston and I still had Jeff Garcia as starting QB having forgotten to put Trent Edwards in friday night. Load of arse. McFadden did well for me as did Janikowski,
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Minder

Ahmad Bradshaw 18 pts........but i had him on the bench  :( I lost by half a point as i dont have anyone playing tonight...........

Willing to trade Steven Jackson if anyone is interested...........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Lone Shark

Quote from: Minder on September 15, 2008, 11:53:37 AM
Willing to trade Steven Jackson if anyone is interested...........
Jackson is a former Biff, I'd be happy that he'd do well under the old banner! - I sent you a proposal there, let me know anyway.

Can't have too many more weeks where my kicker is the leading scorer.....

thejuice

anyone know what will happen with the Houston-Baltimore game? when will it be played?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016