most famous person you have met

Started by saffron sam2, June 20, 2008, 09:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Shamrock Shore

Francie Quinn of Mid FM fame in Tyrone.

stew

I met Harrington at the PGA a few years ago when it was held in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, I was with my boss and as he was walking by I said ' up the Dubs', he turned around and said, ah we were beaten today, I think it was Kerry that had beaten them, he asked me were I was from and I told him and I wished him well, the boss thought that was cool as feck and we had a blast the rest of the day.

Apart from Harrington and Favre, I have not meant a lot of famous people really.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Treasurer

theoriginalmup

David O'Hara ..Stephen the mad irishman in Braveheart and Fitzy in The Departed.....Spent a day with him on the beer in Boston..Hes a mad scotsman

J OGorman

was friendly with Kevin Dillon when i lived in NY. Apart from him, Paul Linehan, God and Bertie!

muppet

Quote from: The Gs Man on February 01, 2010, 11:36:01 PM
Standing in Charles De Gaulle Airport today and there must have been 40 TV cameras and lots of French people waving the tricolor.  Me being a nosey Irish b**tard went over for a wee look only to be greeted by the arrival of the French Handball team, recently crowned European Champions.  My shouts for Thierry Henry did not go unnoticed and should hopefully have made Canal+ and/or Eurosport tonight...

MWWSI 2017

High Wide and Handsome

"Swing er over!"

Rav67

ballinaman

Dustin...taller than i expected him to be.

ziggysego

I guess the MOST famous person I met was Bill Clinton when he was US President. Well I say met, he waved at me from his car as it stopped. I was outside in my boxers in Derry. Awkward moment.
Testing Accessibility

glens abu

EagleLord

Quote from: ziggysego on February 03, 2010, 01:19:35 PM
I guess the MOST famous person I met was Bill Clinton when he was US President. Well I say met, he waved at me from his car as it stopped. I was outside in my boxers in Derry. Awkward moment.

Was he dressed the same way?

Club Rossa

I suppose the most famous people i have met would be Arnold Palmer and Gary Player.

ziggysego

I met Eamon Mallie yesterday. Give off to him for mocking me on Twitter  :'(

Nice man though :)
Testing Accessibility