Bill Murray
Tim Robbins
Bertie
Brian Cowen
Colin Farrell
The Corrs
Robbie Williams - tosspot.
Heather Graham - what a minter!

Ok, what is a minter that one could go either way, I think she is hot anyway.

redhugh

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 10, 2009, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: redhugh on September 10, 2009, 05:22:36 PM
Met all these and more working in hospitality.I've worked in a right few places the last 22 years and have lived in the states,(Boston,NY,Miami) you just meet people at after hour rips and the likes.

You're a waiter?

No. Not a waiter.........although I was a waiter as well as most other jobs in that trade coming up through the ranks. I was in the States working as ops director for a small hotel group.

redhugh

Quote from: rosnarun on September 10, 2009, 11:50:15 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on September 10, 2009, 05:51:29 PM
Quote from: redhugh on September 10, 2009, 05:22:36 PM
Met all these and more working in hospitality.I've worked in a right few places the last 22 years and have lived in the states,(Boston,NY,Miami) you just meet people at after hour rips and the likes.

You're a waiter?

If you think that's what a waiter does you need to get out and about a bit more !

not sure cleaning up someones sick ,intimate though as it is , counts as meeting

redhugh

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 11, 2009, 12:47:25 AM
Quote from: redhugh on September 10, 2009, 04:45:22 PM
Catherine Zeta Jone
Terry Wogan
Shane McGowan
Bono
Mike Tyson
Larry mullen jnr
Jeremy Carkson
Kenny Daglish - the legend
John Aldridge
Ian Rush
Tiger Woods
Will Smith
Jayzee
50 cent
Matt Damon
Bill Murray
Tim Robbins
Bertie
Brian Cowen
Colin Farrell
The Corrs
Robbie Williams - tosspot.
Heather Graham - what a minter!

Ok, what is a minter that one could go either way, I think she is hot anyway.

A minter is a woman in mint condition.......and she is certainly in mint condition ;D

botman

Quote from: ziggysego on September 10, 2009, 07:15:49 PM
Quote from: botman on September 10, 2009, 02:00:01 PM
I have met O'neill and Ziggy.

Now how cool is that. I was standing talking to both of them (not at the same time) and they didn't even know who I was.

Mmmh, when? Who are you?

I was talking to you not so long ago.  ;)

The mystery..........  ???
Keep them at it.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

AbbeySider

I met Evangeline Lilly (Kate from Lost) about a month ago on Grouse Mountain in Vancouver while doing a bit of Skiing.
She is sound and even very, very good looking in real life (even with ridiculously freckley skin).

longrunsthefox

Not the most famous I ever met but chatted to John Lynch the ator a few times., A friend of  a friend. He played Paul Hill in "In the Name of the Father' and Gerry Adams in that show about Mo Mowlan last night. Seems  a very sound fellow.   

stew

Ironically enough....................................... Brett Favre. :)

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on February 01, 2010, 05:18:56 PM

He says that was the worst experience of his life.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on February 01, 2010, 05:32:53 PM

I met him at a golf outing, his team finished second and the team I was on won it. He is a tremendous golfer, hits the ball a country mile.

It cost a hundred dollars a player to get into this outing, it includes an electric cart and all the food and drink you can handle, we have won it three out of the last five years and we walk away with about five hundred dollars worth of prizes each, not a bad days work.  ;D

theskull1

Quote from: stew on February 01, 2010, 06:32:46 PM

I met him at a golf outing, his team finished second and the team I was on won it. He is a tremendous golfer, hits the ball a country mile.

It cost a hundred dollars a player to get into this outing, it includes an electric cart and all the food and drink you can handle, we have won it three out of the last five years and we walk away with about five hundred dollars worth of prizes each, not a bad days work.  ;D

Blowing smoke up your own ass there stew  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

stew

Quote from: theskull1 on February 01, 2010, 07:00:09 PM
Quote from: stew on February 01, 2010, 06:32:46 PM

Blowing smoke up your own ass there stew  :)

No I am not, I play in the  tournament with three lads who are absolute studs at golf, two of them own a course and one of them plays equally well left handed or right handed. I have never played with players that are better than these lads and that is why we win it every year.

I have never, ever professed to be great at golf, but I do play the odd tournament to win it, in the case of the outing I was talking about, i used to work for the crowd that run it and I like winning it which is why I play in it ever year.

By the way, one year I was away and couldnt make it, i had a mate of mine stand in, Irish Bob, a 68 year old leftie, they still won the fecking thing.

Gaffer

Fair play to you, Stew. Would love to be part of that myself.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Louth Exile

I had a chat with an Irish Oscar winner after a small gig that he played on Friday night.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com