most famous person you have met

Started by saffron sam2, June 20, 2008, 09:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Maurice Fitzgerald parked in front of me on the main street in Cahirsiveen and we both got out at the same time and said hello..totally shit myself...mumbled something like "How's it goin?"
The Aristocrat Years

Tony Baloney

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 16, 2012, 09:30:03 PM
Maurice Fitzgerald parked in front of me on the main street in Cahirsiveen and we both got out at the same time and said hello..totally shit myself...mumbled something like "How's it goin?"
;D Play it nice and cool Trig, nice and cool...

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

5 Sams

Met Henry Shefflin through work......pure gent.
The Aristocrat Years

heffo

Imelda May asked me to switch seats in business class on a flight recently. Told her no. We didn't really get to know one another afterwards

muppet

Quote from: heffo on August 28, 2014, 09:03:29 PM
Imelda May asked me to switch seats in business class on a flight recently. Told her no. We didn't really get to know one another afterwards

Al Bundy.
MWWSI 2017

5 Sams

Quote from: muppet on August 28, 2014, 09:05:35 PM
Quote from: heffo on August 28, 2014, 09:03:29 PM

Al Bundy.

Legend!
The Aristocrat Years

From the Bunker

Hillary Clinton on a Senate election walk in New York. Alan McManus (who? Snooker player) on the Street in Glasgow. The Edge filling Petrol into his Car in Dublin.

whitey

Borris Becker at a hotel bar on Miami. Had a beer with Marcus Latrell-Lone Survivor-at a conference where he was the guest speaker. Got my picture taken with Enda Kenny last year. Used to meet The leader of the Seanad all the time when he and his wife owned a chipper in Castlebar

From the Bunker

Quote from: whitey on August 28, 2014, 09:37:02 PM
Borris Becker at a hotel bar on Miami. Had a beer with Marcus Latrell-Lone Survivor-at a conference where he was the guest speaker. Got my picture taken with Enda Kenny last year. Used to meet The leader of the Seanad all the time when he and his wife owned a chipper in Castlebar

Chipadora (the name of the chipper!)

give her dixie

You're lucky you didn't meet Borris in the broom cupboard Whitey    ;)
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

whitey

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 28, 2014, 09:52:57 PM

Chipadora (the name of the chipper!)

Aka Paddy Poisons

BennyCake

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

general

John Hartson, loves the craic, pure gent