Best/worst lines to woo a lady?

Started by dundrumite, June 19, 2008, 12:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dundrumite

Heard a lad in the bar in a very very drunk state ask a woman "to show your fa@@Y love." Needless to say he got a slap for his efforts. Anybody able to add any other smooth lines or actions they have heard or seen carried out in the pursuit of female company?

unforgiven

go up to a girl. 
stare at her.
then stare at your crotch.
then the killer line.
"It's not gonna suck itself"

Always a winner

Fishbat

Quote from: unforgiven on June 19, 2008, 12:08:24 AM
go up to a girl. 
stare at her.
then stare at your crotch.
then the killer line.
"It's not gonna suck itself"

Always a winner

Almost as big a winner as "fancy going halfers on a bastard"

dundrumite

Holy shit talk about a coincidence. Just seen an ad on TV for some Jimmy Carr show in which some bloke is asked worst chat up line, to which he has replied "Get your coat, your lucky...... I have decided to go ugly early tonight"  :D

Orior

That reminds me of the guy who said to a girl at the bar "Can I smell your fanny?"

She says indignantly "No you certainly can not!"

He says "Oh it must be your feet then"
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

Pulled the wife by asking her to help me dung out the yard some day. She thought it was some oul kinky operation but when I handed her the shovel in the middle of the lowlands she realised the innocence dripped from me like the dew from the rowan tree.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

I told a girl last month that she had to kiss me, for it was the right thing to do. Amazingly it worked lol
Testing Accessibility

Yes I Would

Direct but not OTT Ziggy.
Much more subtle than asking a girl to show her twat!!

Orior

Actually, I met my wife in a Travel Agency.

I was in looking for a cheap holiday, and she was the last resort.

Candyman

Old teacher of mine in St Pats swore by this (so he says anyway).....

Just come out and say "Right love lets cut the bullshit, do ye shag or not???" He reckons ye'll probably get 19 slaps in the bake but your guaranteed to go home with a "lady" at the 20th time of asking.....  :D :D :D

Orior

Quote from: Candyman on June 19, 2008, 09:34:41 AM

Just come out and say "Right love lets cut the bullshit, do ye shag or not???" He reckons ye'll probably get 19 slaps in the bake but your guaranteed to go home with a "lady" at the 20th time of asking.....  :D :D :D

But I'm sure the girl's parents werent pleased  :o

ziggysego

Quote from: Candyman on June 19, 2008, 09:34:41 AM

A friend of mine used to work by the same motto. Never failed him.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Aaaaaah tram, I thought you were better than that!  :D
Testing Accessibility

thebandit

Do you want to be buried with our people?

ziggysego

My friend did the worse I've ever seen. It was in Sally O'Brien's, Omagh in 1996.

He went to the bar and asked for a bag of ice. Obviously the barman looked at him strange, but gave him the place. He scouted the place looking for he described as a suitable woman. (Yeah, he was a bit of a tosser).

He saw a woman and threw the bag at her feet and repeatly jumped on the bag. She asked him what the f**k he was doing, to which he replied.

"Just breaking the ice".

I said it before and I'll say it again, tosser  :D
Testing Accessibility