Armagh v Down- 29th June-Ulster Semi Final Thread

Started by Whacker, June 17, 2008, 08:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Down Gael

corn02

Imposerous

corn02

Did not start against Cavan, but should be back to full fitness and pushing I would imagine.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteDid not start against Cavan, but should be back to full fitness and pushing I would imagine.

Couldn't see Enda starting Corn. McDonnell hasn't given me a go at all since he gave away the free that lost the Monaghan match. If there's to be a change in the full back line, Donaghy's more likely to come in. I'd say he'll start the same 3 though. In fact I think he'll start the exact same XV though Paddy McKeever would be very lucky to get a start.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

corn02

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on June 23, 2008, 07:15:41 PM

. McDonnell hasn't given me a go at all since he gave away the free that lost the Monaghan match.

:o

mackers

Jaysus TAM, you kept that well hidden over the years, all those reports on St Pats were a good cover. ;)
I agree with you though, the back 3 won't be touched with only Paddy McKeever under threat for his place and Donaghy has moved up the pecking order ahead of Enda, the foul fest in Clones against Monaghan would appear to have been the last straw.
Is Oisin going to be back on the panel for Sunday? He'd love to come against the Down men!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Mourne Rover

Red Army, it's been announced that, of all the teams in the qualifiers, only the beaten provincial finalists are exempt from the first round. It includes 16 teams, in an open draw. The surviving eight teams then go into another open draw for the second round, and the four left standing then take on the four beaten provincial finalists in the third and last round.

mackers

Is Oisin going to be back on the panel for Sunday? He'd love to come against the Down men!
[/quote]
Sorry, meant to say he'd love to come IN against the Down men! :o
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Orior

Heads up Francie.

Rumour has it some Mayobridge men will be looking to right the wrongs of an Ulster Club championship from a few years ago.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

In the Onion Bag

Down are the make weights and an Arma cakewalk is written all over this one. The Arma defense will stifle anything the Down attack can produce and their classy forwards will have a field day against a very dodgy Down defense.

Our only hope is for mercy and that the gate men open the gates early so we can leave before the suffering gets too much.  Can't understand why I have bought a ticket.

Pangurban

Never mind Onionbag, you will have plenty of time to follow Glenavon after Sunday, it will suit you better as you obviously no little about Gaelic Football

wobbller

Pangur----I think you'll find that ITOB is jesting.

Pangurban

Oops, should have spotted that, irony is lost on me, thanks Wobbler, apologies ITOB

Stevie Nicks

Quote from: Orior on June 23, 2008, 09:44:22 PM
Heads up Francie.

Rumour has it some Mayobridge men will be looking to right the wrongs of an Ulster Club championship from a few years ago.

That will cause many sleepless nights in cross between now and match ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D