Which way did/will you vote today?

Yes
33 (44.6%)
No
41 (55.4%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Voting closed: June 14, 2008, 12:19:24 PM

Croí na hÉireann

Mostly excellent posts on the other thread, raised some good points for the Yes and No camps, more enlightening than any of the varied media broadcasts, well done to all concerned. Thought I'd run an Exit Poll to give us a good idea of what result we can expect tomorrow. If you have no intention of voting, still not sure which way you will vote or are outside the jurisdiction, PLEASE DO NOT VOTE. Would like this poll to give an accurate indication.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

amallon

Oops take one of the yes count.  I'm outside the jurisdiction. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Unable to vote as in Belfast, but would have voted No.
Tbc....

Donagh

I voted twice (old habits, sorry).  :P

brokencrossbar1

My Yes vote has temporarily tipped the voted in favour of the yes campaign. 

Quote from: Donagh on June 12, 2008, 01:29:45 PM
I voted twice (old habits, sorry).  :P

Vote early, vote often ;D

thejuice

i cant vote and cant see who's winning. so who's in the lead?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Onlooker

No is leading by 18 votes to 17 @ 2.52 p.m.

Mentalman

19-18 to the no side after my vote. I can't see the no side winning in actual fact, as I don't think the debate has been as reasoned in the public domain - too many "I trust the politicians" and "I won't vote with Libertas/Sinn Féin/SPUC" and not enough examination of the issues.

Et voila, it's swung back to the yes side, 20-19.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Hardy

Just a suggestion Croí - can you make the poll results visible?

Tankie

Just looking an Leinsterfans.com (the rugby forum) and i see they have a similar exit poll thing going and it appears so far its 14 - 2 in favour of the Yes side. Could this be an indication of how different elemets/groups of the commity generally vote?
Grand Slam Saturday!

GaillimhIarthair

On Munsterfans its 59 - 128 in favour of the NO camp!  make of that what you will................................

Tankie

Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on June 12, 2008, 03:44:20 PM
On Munsterfans its 59 - 128 in favour of the NO camp!  make of that what you will................................

Just checked that out, I love the headline of total lines on the opening post tho:

"France seeks to introduce common EU corporate tax plan"

Or the next post:

"
I really want to vote YES, but I flatly refuse to do anything that makes it more likely that the Crook Ahern may become President of Europe.

I reckon I'll have to spoil my vote.
"

Some shower of clowns

Grand Slam Saturday!

Zapatista

Quote from: Tankie on June 12, 2008, 03:50:46 PM
Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on June 12, 2008, 03:44:20 PM

Just checked that out, I love the headline of total lines on the opening post tho:

"France seeks to introduce common EU corporate tax plan"

Or the next post:

"
I really want to vote YES, but I flatly refuse to do anything that makes it more likely that the Crook Ahern may become President of Europe.

I reckon I'll have to spoil my vote.
"

Some shower of clowns

Save the dolphins - vote no ;)