What will you be Reincarnated as?

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 11, 2008, 09:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midLouth

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on June 12, 2008, 10:51:27 AM
Maurice Fitzgerald

I would be happy just to take his feet, he can keep the rest of himself!  8)

Maximus Marillius

its more than his feet..what about the football brain and balance?

illdecide

Quote from: fred the red on June 12, 2008, 10:47:07 AM
Quote from: illdecide on June 12, 2008, 10:43:41 AM
An elephant...I'd just like to be a good looking woman so i could be a slut :D

So you would like to pull as many men as possible?  :-\

I know it sounds bad that. I didn't realise what i was saying. Maybe i should think b4 i type the next time
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on June 12, 2008, 12:53:47 PM
Quote from: fred the red on June 12, 2008, 10:47:07 AM
Quote from: illdecide on June 12, 2008, 10:43:41 AM
An elephant...I'd just like to be a good looking woman so i could be a slut :D

So you would like to pull as many men as possible?  :-\

I know it sounds bad that. I didn't realise what i was saying. Maybe i should think b4 i type the next time

You could be a lesbian slut
You'll Never Walk Alone.

red hander

A wolf, apparently.  Still prefer to be Angelina Jolie's dildo, though...

brokencrossbar1

A wolf, with 34% of people better than me.  Fcuk off that 34% is what i say!  

By the time any of you die Angelina would be a crinkly old bitch with a dry fanny, do you still want to be her dildo?

The Corporal

A Horse

Only 20% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

Uladh

The first female president of the united states....

Take a break, have a spliff and buy yourself a whore.

Your seat at the head of the human race is assured in the next life

Drumanee 1

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 12, 2008, 03:18:38 PM
A wolf, with 34% of people better than me.  Fcuk off that 34% is what i say!  

By the time any of you die Angelina would be a crinkly old bitch with a dry fanny, do you still want to be her dildo?

if i knew for sure i would come back as angelina jolie dildo i'd be away lookin for a bit of blue rope

ziggysego

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on June 12, 2008, 03:54:28 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 12, 2008, 03:18:38 PM
A wolf, with 34% of people better than me.  Fcuk off that 34% is what i say! 

if i knew for sure i would come back as angelina jolie dildo i'd be away lookin for a bit of blue rope

I'd be worried she'd use it on Brad.....
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Uladh

SLIGONIAN

Real laois lad.... I seen before on another thread you said your fascinated about reincarnation? What are your beliefs on it?

Its an interesting topic nobody can prove you only get one life, can they or nobody can prove reincarnation,,,except the theory which has substantial weight regarding the dali lama being the 13 reincarnation of the budha..
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on June 12, 2008, 11:39:23 PM
Real laois lad.... I seen before on another thread you said your fascinated about reincarnation? What are your beliefs on it?

Its an interesting topic nobody can prove you only get one life, can they or nobody can prove reincarnation,,,except the theory which has substantial weight regarding the dali lama being the 13 reincarnation of the budha..

I believe in reincarnation,As you say no one can prove or disprove it.
There are many interesting accounts from people on the net who believe they are reincarnated,I'm not so naive to believe them all but i just don't think they are all lying
I often thought of going under hypnosis myself to see if i find out anything.I also believe in an afterlife,now some might find this a contridiction to my belief in reincarnation but i believe the two go hand in hand together,and we all spend time in a afterlife before being reincarnated
Im not a loony though like Glenn Hoddle and believe all the shite he came out with..
Really it's just a topic im fascinated with and i do a lot of reading about it on the web.,as i said there are some amazing accounts from people and some of the stuff they know about certain things like places and people they never met but turn out to be true can really make you believe it.
Reincarnation is far less far fetched than some of the stuff other people believe in if you ask me
You'll Never Walk Alone.