Gay men urged to out DUP members

Started by Main Street, June 10, 2008, 03:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

Sunday World had some interesting pictures of Iris' son kissing his mate!

Very funny!  :D

doire na raithe

Quote from: T Fearon on June 10, 2008, 04:27:58 PM
So who would you suspect amid the DUP of being a closet Rock Hudson?

Also isn't it a tad ironic that unionism has had many Gay icons at a senior level (eg Paul Berry, Jim Kilfedder, Stephen King to name but three) whilst northern nationalism has had none, to the best of my knowledge. I suppose we're all to macho on this side of the house for that sort of thing ;D

Ok not from the north but, Eoin O'Broin

Rav67

Another southerner Senator David Norris, a few summers ago I worked with a gay fella from Wicklow who claimed he rogercasemented Norris, my workmate was only 21/22 so if its true Norris is a bit of a dirty old fecker!

stibhan

Quote from: Rav67 on June 16, 2008, 03:42:04 PM
Another southerner Senator David Norris, a few summers ago I worked with a gay fella from Wicklow who claimed he rogercasemented Norris, my workmate was only 21/22 so if its true Norris is a bit of a dirty old fecker!

Well known to be gay, I thought.

Rav67

I know its well-known that he's gay, I just meant the age difference there would be pretty big, Norris must be 60-odd

isourboydownyet

not a politician as such (although recent months say otherwise) a certain hurling goalkeeper!

his holiness nb

Norris is a funny guy. Speaks a lot of truth beneath the drama though.

In fairness, if a politician his age scored a 21 year old girl ye would be saying fair play!
Ask me holy bollix