Too embarrased to ask

Started by Pangurban, June 06, 2008, 02:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangurban

A friend remarked to me recently that everyone has a question about something they would be to embarrassed to ask. Maybe i am an exception as i could not think of one. What about you.

Fishbat

Considering most embarrassing things that people are afraid to ask about concern bodily functions - this thread could get.....er, messy

The Real Laoislad

I think if you added embarrassing situations one has found themselves in it would be a more entertaining thread..
I for one could think of many..especially during my stay in Bangkok  :o  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Apple Top

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 06, 2008, 07:21:57 AM
I think if you added embarrassing situations one has found themselves in it would be a more entertaining thread..
I for one could think of many..especially during my stay in Bangkok  :o  ;)

Paying for those ladies/men embarrassing then?

AZOffaly

You meet a girl you know, and you realise she is slightly larger than normal. The question is on your lips, but you are too embarrassed to ask 'Are you pregnant?'.

midLouth

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/

Channel Four ran a show a couple of weeks ago, thought it was interesting how some people would rather persist with some very simply fixed problems that could be very uncomfortable to live with.

lurganblue

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 06, 2008, 09:27:21 AM
You meet a girl you know, and you realise she is slightly larger than normal. The question is on your lips, but you are too embarrassed to ask 'Are you pregnant?'.

ffs AZ dont ask!!
just wait it out... you´ll find out eventually.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: lurganblue on June 06, 2008, 12:21:44 PM

ffs AZ dont ask!!

Unless you have done the deed yourself....Then you need to know!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Zapatista

Returning from the toilet in you new girlfreinds house to ask for toilet roll in a room full of her wans can be embarrassing.

dundrumite

My cousin asked a girl whom he knew to be in the late stages of pregnancy when her baby was due??? Needless to say he was slightly embarrassed when the response was it was born six weeks ago.    :-[

Apple Top

Morally right or wrong aside, being gay is unnatural.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Apple Top on June 06, 2008, 01:15:51 PM

Whats that to do with embarrasing questions?
Ask me holy bollix

Apple Top

Quote from: his holiness nb on June 06, 2008, 01:22:18 PM
Quote from: Apple Top on June 06, 2008, 01:15:51 PM

Whats that to do with embarrasing questions?

Dont know I swore I posted this in the Iris Robinson thread.

ziggysego

I made that mistake last month. Jesus I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.
Testing Accessibility

lurganblue

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on June 06, 2008, 12:24:48 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on June 06, 2008, 12:21:44 PM

ffs AZ dont ask!!

Unless you have done the deed yourself....Then you need to know!

unless you were at her a few months before, yourself, i dont think you need to know  ;)