Billy Connolly

Started by Mickey Linden, June 05, 2008, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

Well Im going to see billy connolly tonight in the olympia theatre in Dublin. Has anyone seen him preform lately? This is the first time I have seen him live and am looking forward to a good show!

BallyLad

Fecker cancelled his Castlebar gigs! :-\

Main Street

Quote from: BallyLad on June 05, 2008, 02:15:10 PM
Fecker cancelled his Castlebar gigs! :-\
???
The gig was cancelled by the Theatre not by Billy.

lurganblue

my brother helped himself to tickets for the belfast show on ticket master. he was also generous enough to buy a ticket each for my ma and da too! but no fecking ticket for me... rippin!

holding out hope that my ma wont fancy going and as the other two dont drive, i´ll get the call  :)

ziggysego

My mate saw him at Hammersmith in London a few years ago, the show he got himself into a bit of bother. I was supposed to be at it, but couldn't get the time off work.

By all accounts, he was fantastic until the crowd turned against him and walked out.
Testing Accessibility

westmayo

Castlebar gig was cancelled by Billy not the theatre, he refused to play in a marquee that they had up while the theatre was being done up.

An Gaeilgoir

I went to see him in the olympia on Tuesday night....the show was flat and all he did was complain about the audience going for a piss. I am a big fan of his and he is just getting too old for it all.