Belfast Students

Started by Maguire01, June 02, 2008, 06:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rav67

TacadoirArdMhacha

I see the Bot are going to £2 a pint from 3pm to 7pm in an attempt to snare the daytime drinkers.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Rav67

Not a bad idea it's never really been very busy during the day on weekdays.  They'd need to keep folk there after 7 though to make it worth their while.

Old Bill

behind the wire

He who laughs last thinks the slowest

supersub

ragin karma was closed!

general week for most people would be mon - scratch, tues - mclub/l'lite, wed - bot, thurs bot/box.

and of course as armagh leg-end said the hat is now bunged all day most days!

rolloutking

See the cops where sitting outside the Hat on Thursday waiting to pounce on anyone with a carryout and giving them a caution if they had one.

Nice to see they are keeping the streets free of joyriders, robbers and murderers.

Also see the Hat has gone to £3 a pint.....looks like its a carryout on Sunday night then

Minder

Quote from: rolloutking on October 11, 2008, 11:08:30 PM
See the cops where sitting outside the Hat on Thursday waiting to pounce on anyone with a carryout and giving them a caution if they had one.

Nice to see they are keeping the streets free of joyriders, robbers and murderers.

Also see the Hat has gone to £3 a pint.....looks like its a carryout on Sunday night then

Many murderers about this weather on Ormeau Rd?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

rolloutking

Yea

In Penrose Street

You might have seen the court trial on the news

Tony Baloney

Quote from: rolloutking on October 11, 2008, 11:13:03 PM
Yea

In Penrose Street

It must be assumed if this person was charged with murder that the police have indeed kept a murderer off the streets. No? Provided they have sufficient, untarnished evidence.

maggie

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 12, 2008, 11:14:01 AM
Quote from: rolloutking on October 11, 2008, 11:13:03 PM
Yea

In Penrose Street

It must be assumed if this person was charged with murder that the police have indeed kept a murderer off the streets. No? Provided they have sufficient, untarnished evidence.

THe PSNI-good one ;D ;D ;D

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 11, 2008, 03:06:09 PM
I see the Bot are going to £2 a pint from 3pm to 7pm in an attempt to snare the daytime drinkers.

A proper daytime drinker would be half cut by 3pm... Get the finger out bot, half eleven?

maggie

supersub

yeh but most of the diehards wake up in their/someone elses house at about 11 and have a nice bottle of bucky sittin beside the bed/sofa for them to drink/finish before they head down to the pub!! :D

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: supersub on October 12, 2008, 05:16:56 PM
yeh but most of the diehards wake up in their/someone elses house at about 11 and have a nice bottle of bucky sittin beside the bed/sofa for them to drink/finish before they head down to the pub!! :D

Too true, especially now with the credit crunch, students just being prudent. Fair play to them.