Belfast Students

Started by Maguire01, June 02, 2008, 06:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Was listening to the wireless on the way to work this morning, and it seems that things have not changed, the students are back and up to badness again, some resident was on live and didnt get to sleep until 04:00 this morning, is this ever going to get resolved
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Minder

Now that the students are back Im looking forward to seeing plenty of female muck savages resplendent in Gaa tops now around Belfast
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Lecale2

Quote from: Minder on September 25, 2008, 11:05:31 AM
Now that the students are back Im looking forward to seeing plenty of female muck savages resplendent in Gaa tops now around Belfast

Is that all young women from Tyrone and Armagh wear when they are going out? I see them all the time on the Ormeau Rd. Mind you it is better than the over- weight mothers in pyjamas standing at the bus stop with kids waiting on the school bus.

corn02

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 25, 2008, 10:57:25 AM
Was listening to the wireless on the way to work this morning, and it seems that things have not changed, the students are back and up to badness again, some resident was on live and didnt get to sleep until 04:00 this morning, is this ever going to get resolved

When I was at College a house beside us full of locals would reguarly keep us up tp four/ Will this ever be resolved?

behind the wire

the tyrone gals all love the gaa tops   -    and the gaa players ;) ;) ;)

im heading down for a comeback tour tonight, il let everyone know if it has got any worse!
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

behind the wire

He who laughs last thinks the slowest

The Iceman

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

downgirl

Cork students seem to be pretty bad...it seems to be blonde arts bimbos causing all the noise as they have like 2 hours a week compared to my 30hours a week!!!!

T O Hare

you can just imagine it being played  in the hatfield tonight and the Carrickmore girls are going mad, still wearing their Rockwell jersey which is now stuck onto them from Sunday........ YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

el Chino

im a 4th year med student so be in hospital a good few hours a day

wasnt out this week but never got to sleep til bout 3/4 on mon and tues so i just had to go on the rip to get a good kip

if u cant beat them join them

Onion Bag

Used to do the same myself, the house was f**king freezin and the noise was mad, so i would just go out, slept like a log every night

tbrick18

Quote from: corn02 on September 25, 2008, 11:18:05 AM
Quote from: Onion Bag on September 25, 2008, 10:57:25 AM

When I was at College a house beside us full of locals would reguarly keep us up tp four/ Will this ever be resolved?

I lived down there when I was a student and for some time after finishing my studies and some of the worst things I experienced were from local yobs/druggies/alchos/dole seekers. Yes there's a fair bit of "boisterous" behaviour from the students but there's an awful lot worse behaviour for the locals. Example, 3 of us on the way home one night walking down cromwell were set upon by 3 locals with hammers (we found this out as the police arrested them later that night). I know 2 girls who were attacked also by locals. I know one lad who was almost abducted by 2 men in a car with belfast accets.
So its not all as one sided as we would be led to believe. I'd hazard a guess that anything and everything gets blamed on students, and it is not always the case.

Onion Bag

Here here, im on the students side, The locals round the ormeau, holylands, lisburn rd areas are scummy bastards.

nifan

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 25, 2008, 03:17:12 PM
The locals round the ormeau, holylands, lisburn rd areas are scummy b**tards.

What a lot of shite, there are some scumbags but there are plenty of people trying to get on with their lives ffs.