Pictures worth a 1000 words.

Started by Zapatista, May 31, 2008, 10:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamus

Quote from: rolloutking on August 07, 2008, 08:47:56 PM
QuoteThe moderator will not allow me to post one of the photos as it is so horrifying.

Click on the link to see for yourself

http://www.afghanistanafterdemocracy.com/page10.html

Results of depleted uranium used by the US army in Afghanistan. Hundreds of thousands of innocent victims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

What in the name of god possessed you to go looking for something as morbid as that in the first place regardless of this thread and why would anyone want to see that?

That is truly stomach churning

My apologies. I did say that the photos were horrifying. I have now edited it with a warning notice.

I did not go searching for those photographs, I heard an interview with the site owner this morning. I have seen plenty of the same after Gulf War 1.

Focus your anger toward the people that ordered those atrocities, not toward me.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

ziggysego

Quote from: Seamus on August 07, 2008, 06:02:33 PM
The moderator will not allow me to post one of the photos as it is so horrifying.

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS

Results of depleted uranium used by the US army in Afghanistan. Hundreds of thousands of innocent victims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Horrific..... could only bear to look at two.
Testing Accessibility

JimStynes

Quote from: Seamus on August 07, 2008, 11:00:42 PM
QuoteThe moderator will not allow me to post one of the photos as it is so horrifying.

What in the name of god possessed you to go looking for something as morbid as that in the first place regardless of this thread and why would anyone want to see that?

My apologies. I did say that the photos were horrifying. I have now edited it with a warning notice.

I did not go searching for those photographs, I heard an interview with the site owner this morning. I have seen plenty of the same after Gulf War 1.

Focus your anger toward the people that ordered those atrocities, not toward me.

Words cant describe them pictures. Totally shocking

el_cuervo_fc

JimStynes

Picture of crippled and deformed victim of Agent Orange defoliant chemical attacks of US WMD's during the vietnam war.

Picture of American soldier laughing historically at the charred remains of a VC soldier who was burned to death by a Napalm Bomb.

We could go all day posting pitures of things which america has done.

Tyrones own

Tell me what possible point scoring logic was behind
  posting a link such as that :'(
  There was a good reason the Mod didn't want it Seamus >:(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

tyssam5

Quote from: JimStynes on August 07, 2008, 11:19:49 PM

Picture of crippled and deformed victim of Agent Orange defoliant chemical attacks of US WMD's during the vietnam war.

Picture of American soldier laughing historically at the charred remains of a VC soldier who was burned to death by a Napalm Bomb.

We could go all day posting pitures of things which america has done.

We could indeed and we could likely match each and every one with things that we have done to ourselves. But let's not it would be pretty f**king depressing.

Seamus

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 08, 2008, 02:37:01 AM

I assumed the moderator would not want it, he never informed  me one way or the other. That is the reason I only posted the link. It was the members choice to click on it.

Because of those photos maybe some war supporters may have a change of heart and realise that the powers that be have no regard for human life not to mind peoples freedoms.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Tyrones own

Quote from: Tyrones own on August 08, 2008, 02:37:01 AM

QuoteBecause of those photos maybe some war supporters may have a change of heart and realise that the powers that be have no regard for human life not to mind peoples freedoms.

"Point" received ::)....... Maybe if you had as much interest in scoring other ways you mightn't
  have such a hard on for being Anti everything America ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

The Gs Man

Quote from: Niall Quinn on August 07, 2008, 10:40:01 PM
What's the story with all the little head pictures there Gs Man?

Poor photoshopping by the looks of it.  Maybe they were empty seats, or there was a logo on the photo or something.

Keep 'er lit

youngfella

I feel sick to the bone, totally shaken
Pull hard and early

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Absolutely horrendous.
If the claims made on that site could be confirmed, then the Americans who carried out the attacks are no better then the Nazi's who ordered and carried out the brutal murder of millions of Europeans during WW2.
Tbc....

youngfella

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 08, 2008, 11:23:25 AM
Absolutely horrendous.
If the claims made on that site could be confirmed, then the Americans who carried out the attacks are no better then the Nazi's who ordered and carried out the brutal murder of millions of Europeans during WW2.

seconded
Pull hard and early

stevo-08

Quote from: Seamus on August 07, 2008, 11:00:42 PM

Without doubt the most horrific pictures I have ever seen. Truely shocking. I understand the need to educate the world about the real consequences of the Golf Wars but not sure if posting the pictures on this thread served any real purpose.

Seamus, without delving too much into the details (the pictures were more than enough!!), can you explain the background? Is it as a result of munition rounds/shells used by the US which then contaminated the people/food/land etc. and then led to birth defects??

heganboy

there has to be a conspiracy in there somewhere...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity