Is anyone still in work on this stunning day?

Started by Longshanks, May 30, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Bloody cracking day Im thinking Il be out at Katy Dalys in a half hour ;D

Mentalman

Waiting for the traffic westard to die down before I get the flock out of here - hate working in Dublin on fridays before bank holidays, just sucks.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Our Nail Loney

It has pissed down here in lurgan the last few hours thank frick im in work

Tankie

Grand Slam Saturday!

Our Nail Loney

In work til 9.30 and its started getting warmer f**k sake! Been here from nine, f**k i hate evening racing!

Zapatista

Just finished thank fcuk. I was at home and got a call to go back from a crying **** who just hates his life. Anyway sitting happy with my can of Dutch Gold contemplating going for a pint.

pintsofguinness

Will yous quit your whinging.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tankie

Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Just back from playing Golf all day 36 holes of pure pleasure..
Me auld shaved head is red hot now though but what a feckin day  :) :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

lurganblue

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 30, 2008, 06:07:44 PM
It has pissed down here in lurgan the last few hours thank frick im in work

what bookies you in? i thought you were still at the posting?

Hurler on the Bitch

Took the day off - heard on the radio that it was to be over 20 degrees.... the place should just close down on days like this - sure we're all fucked with the credit crunch anyhow.......... now, as night falls, the sound of the releasing of beer bottle tops permeates the kitchen as my thoughts turn to 'Peep Show' ... the gentle contented noise of a chinaman on the phone confirming my order adds to the ambience. and as I speak, my girlfriend has just walked in to the kitchen buck naked telling me that she is so horny that "it's eating the leg off her" ... the blood engorges my manhood and ................................................... back in an hour or so....

Tankie

Grand Slam Saturday!

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on May 30, 2008, 09:29:50 PM
Took the day off - heard on the radio that it was to be over 20 degrees.... the place should just close down on days like this - sure we're all fucked with the credit crunch anyhow.......... now, as night falls, the sound of the releasing of beer bottle tops permeates the kitchen as my thoughts turn to 'Peep Show' ... the gentle contented noise of a chinaman on the phone confirming my order adds to the ambience. and as I speak, my girlfriend has just walked in to the kitchen buck naked telling me that she is so horny that "it's eating the leg off her" ... the blood engorges my manhood and ................................................... back in an hour or so....

Just back... right at the point of 'eejo' the f**king Chinese arrives.... tell you what, it's a bit of a pain paying the delivery man when the lad's still to attention .... (with shorts on of course!)

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on May 30, 2008, 09:49:10 PM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on May 30, 2008, 09:29:50 PM

Just back... right at the point of 'eejo' the f**king Chinese arrives.... tell you what, it's a bit of a pain paying the delivery man when the lad's still to attention .... (with shorts on of course!) .. but in hindsight I could have hung the bag on the 'LAD' while I counted out the money.

armagh leg-end

i was working until someone called a bomb hoax into the call centre in armagh! got the rest of the evening off!
Ard Mhacha Abu