Harvey Korman RIP

Started by J70, May 30, 2008, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Haven't seen much of his other stuff, but his Blazing Saddles part was one of the great comedic performances, IMO.

81 years old. RIP.

Hardy

Go Harvey, go! He shouldn't have taken it so seriously.

AZOffaly

'Now go do the voodoo that you do sooo welllllll'

Good old Heddey Lamaar. (That's Hedley!)

RIP.

Minder

Not Hedleys line but still........

"The sheriff is a.........."
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

It's true, it's true !!!!!!  ;D

AZOffaly

It's twoo, It's twoo.

'Baby, I am not from Havanna'

But they're not Harvey's quotes.

How about

'Oh Lilly, Lilly, Legs Lilly'

Or

'You Teutonic twat'

:D

Hoof Hearted

i see your a fan AZ, like myself could probably act the film out
an all time classic that you never tire of watching

that uppity n***** hit me on the head with a shovel :D
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

AZOffaly

There was a time when I could recite the screenplay, word for word, from start to finish. I can't do that any more, but I still know a fair bit of it :D

Land, land, land ... see 'Snatch'... ah here it is. Haley versus United States, Haley 7, United States Nil. You see, it *can* be done!

dodo

Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Taggart: God darnit Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

Hedley Lamarr: Unfortunately there is one thing standing between me and that property - the rightful owners.

Taggart: I got it.
Hedley Lamarr: What?
Taggart: Let's kill every first born male child in Rock Ridge.
Hedley Lamarr: Too Jewish.

Bart: I better go check out this Mongo character.
[Bart reaches for his gun]
Jim: Oh no, don't do that.
Bart: Why not?
Jim: If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad.

Jim: You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.

Olson Johnson: All right, we'll give some land to the n****** and the chinks, but not the Irish.

Hedley Lamarr: I want you to round up ever vicious criminal and gun slinger in the west. Take this down... I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.
Taggart: Could you repeat that, sir?

mouview

Does this mean no more 'Go Harvey Go' radio ads?

I'll get me coat.....