Westlife June 1 2008 Croke Park

Started by longball, May 28, 2008, 10:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

hiya, ive two tickets for the fore mentioned concert, both for the pitch and im looking to sell them- face value of course, we ordered 8 at the time and 2 cant go so wanta get them shifted. any1 interested?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Shamrock Shore

The Real Laoislad

Probably will be the only time lads from Sligo will play in Croke Park this year  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: longball on May 28, 2008, 10:24:17 PM
hiya, ive two tickets for the fore mentioned concert, both for the pitch and im looking to sell them- face value of course, we ordered 8 at the time and 2 cant go so wanta get them shifted. any1 interested?

No, I camped out for mine.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fishbat

Just out of curiousity - how many concerts are pestlife doing and are they selling them out  -  90,000 odd?

longball

i dunno but u have to think how smart are the two fellas that dont even sing raking in big bucks, respect.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Solomon Kane

The GAA has a huge debate over letting "foreign" sports use their facilities and these cnuts get in to Croke park without a word of protest? ;)

ziggysego

f**kers. Couldn't get through Dublin last night with all the bloody children swarming the streets!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: tram on June 02, 2008, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: Solomon Kane on May 28, 2008, 11:23:54 PM
The GAA has a huge debate over letting "foreign" sports use their facilities and these cnuts get in to Croke park without a word of protest? ;)
I agree. If it was a public hanging drawing and quartering of them in Croke Park I would have gladly paid a ticket. Otherwise, shame :(

Surprised that the free event junkie known as Tony hasn't popped up here yet.

In that case the noise from the stage would be easier on the ears.