C18 - Fascist Website - Fuil agus Onóir

Started by doire na raithe, May 26, 2008, 08:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doire na raithe

In light of the recent discussions on John Terry/Chelsea and their right-wing racist connections I was intrigued to look further into the murky underworld of British fascism. I came across this, which seems to be the main site of Combat 18 www.bloodandhonour.com

You need to have a username approved to have access to the site so I went ahead and got one which I will provide to the board here for anyone to use

Username: connolly1916
Password: qwerty123

Obviously the subtleties of my username were lost on them.

Some of the stuff on the site is unreal but highly intrigueing.

Square Ball

just looking at the first page of the site and "is protected by the 1st Amendment of the United States" I take it this is hosted in the us? whould this site be prohidited here?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

doire na raithe

Funny enough I'm currently studying holocaust denial. Basically it could be deemed illegal under the public order act and incitement to hatred act but in some of the other european countries i.e. france, germany, austria its views on the holocaust would be an offence.

doire na raithe

Didn't realise but you actually only need the password to get into the forum.

ziggysego

What sick bastards they are.

Love the username doire and I'm not one bit surprised they didn't pick up on it  :D
Testing Accessibility

J70

Some of the posts... :o

Its absolutely brillent to see on the tv news that thousands of Gooks have recently perished in China and Burma.With some luck some more natural 'gifts' will occur soon and level out more of the muds.

I agree, god is on our side truley shows that we are the Master race, and i do believe more natural disasters will happen hopefully most if not all against the inferior races, our time is almost here my brothers

QuoteNatural selection/Ethnic cleansing
Hail Comrades.

It seems to me that the Gods are on our side. With the natural "disasters" that have happened over the last few years it makes me "think out of the box"

The boxing day tsunami.
New Orleans flood
Myanmar cyclone
china's e-quake

Sure I no that there were a few Whites caught up in the New Orleans floods but it is a predominately black area is it not.

Share your thoughts.

I think its great. If its doing anything, its dropping the slants population.

Racial Regards

Talk about a bunch of half-wits!

J70

They have a religious poll there - one of the choices is "dirty muslim"!

Filthy knuckle-dragging scumbags (the racists, not muslims).

I think the standard of grammar is quite telling.

doire na raithe

Although it is highly worrying and unnerving, I'm finding it very difficult not to laugh out loud at some of the stuff. You couldn't write this.

JimStynes

Rangers get a mention in one of the sports forums and a full section for n.i politics, Tony should get a read at this website. im sure he could find some good info.

ziggysego

hardstation, I bet it was you that posted the Amhrán na bhFiann  :D
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Ah there not bad fellas they have a Family values and relationship thread  :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 26, 2008, 09:47:54 PM
Take a look at this - a lot closer to home

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/stormfront-ireland-41.html?f=41

Thats an American site pretending to be an Irish one. See the forum rules. They seem to have been successful in attracting a handful of headbangers from Ireland.

The Celtic Tiger has caused these guys to move from 'the culchies are talking our fookin jobs' to 'Africans are taking our fookin jobs'.

Someday they might actually take a fookin job.    
MWWSI 2017

Main Street

Connolly 1916, still lives, I don't know for how long judging by the love he is spreading.

Some good stuff on that site,
this is a link to McIntyre docu on infiltrating Chelsea Headhunters
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2218940492996010738&q=combat+18&hl=en

this was taken from a Celtic site