Who will Dunphy insult tonight ?

Started by Bensars, May 21, 2008, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Corporal

Who did Dunphy gyrate 2nite? Surely Drogba got a roasting along with Ronaldo too! Im sure he was disgusted with Rooney being taken off for Nani!

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on May 21, 2008, 08:47:09 PM
has he had a go at anyone yet?

He did say that Ronaldo bottled it...... for the second time, but he wouldn't say too much as he scored a great goal.
Testing Accessibility

Yes I Would

He actually was quite refrained tonite!!
He was havin a go at fans needin a belly full of booze to enjoy a game, Andy Townsend for rating Carrick as a better player than Scholesy, and altho he claimed Ronaldo scored a fine goal and had a decent game he was still a bottler. Missed any comments on Drogba, but whatever he would have said prob couldnt be argued with, His antics tonite were a joke.

ONeill

Was won over by Vidic. Drogba, Cole, Crynoldo would've went down like a sack of pinks. He wanted a bit of Drogba afterwards.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

Dunphy was asked if John Terry should have taken a penatly - he sid John Terry couldn't even set himself to take a penalty let alone take one !!!

By the way, was this the worst sending off, of all time ??? Drogba barely touched him !

Billys Boots

Quotehe sid John Terry couldn't even set himself to take a penalty let alone take one

After feeling slightly sorry for him immediately, I soon moved to thinking how a professional footballer, about to take the most imprtant kick of his life, didn't consider changing his boots (to a winter stud) considering the state of the pitch.  Ashley Cole changed his boots after about 15-20 minutes of the game - there's no other excuse for slipping in that spot, when no-one else did.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

orangeman

Giovanni Trapattoni will ask Robbie Keane to reprise Francesco Totti's role in his Republic of Ireland masterplan.

The 27-year-old skipper was asked to play off central striker Kevin Doyle in the hole in front of Trapattoni's midfield quartet against Serbia on Saturday, and will do the same against Colombia at Craven Cottage tomorrow evening.

The Italian is hoping the Tottenham frontman can help provide the link as he attempts to replace a long-ball approach with a more dynamic style of play.

Trapattoni acknowledges Roma star Totti and Keane have different qualities, but is confident his man can do a similar job.

He said: 'I want him to play a little bit between the midfield and the forwards. I want him to play in a similar role to Francesco Totti - Totti is Totti and has other qualities to Robbie, but that's the sort of area I want him to play in.

'Robbie can play like that, and he can also score goals. He can do that.'

I wonder what Dunphy would say about this ?