Granemore
0 (0%)
Killeavy
0 (0%)
Clan N G
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 21, 2008, 03:38:17 PM

Author Topic: ARMAGH FOOTBALL CLUBS  (Read 17418 times)

billy the kid

• View Profile
ARMAGH FOOTBALL CLUBS
« on: May 14, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »
Right lads heres your chance to decide it once and for all.

I have included the clubs that usually get slagged for being the most hateful, big headed, slabbers, arrogant etc

Some clubs will have been left out that deserve to be on here but its probably to big already so tough.

Each person gets 2 votes and the poll will run for 7 days with a press conference called in the city west to release the results.

The club with the highest number of votes will be crowned "The Most Hateful Crowd of Feckers 2008"  and all men from that area will be neutered for the good of humanity.

In the event of a tie there will be a vote of between the leading clubs for 1 additional day.

Get voting

If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

corn02

• View Profile
Re: ARMAGH FOOTBALL CLUBS
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 03:45:33 PM »
Well  can work out who you voted for Billy.

billy the kid

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 03:49:50 PM »
And we have an early leader  :o :o :o
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

corn02

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 03:50:22 PM »
Dromintee won't get a vote until BC logs on.  :P

corn02

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »
Killeavy are a shower of hateful b**tards, wh yare the ynot there? If people think Dromintee are smug you should go down to see Killeavy.

thewingedlady

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »
Get Granemore on the list and you've got my vote  ;)

corn02

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 04:20:18 PM »
I wonder who POG will vote for?

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »
i dont hate anybody so i wont be voting as there is no option for this, but iŽd be interested to see the result.  i cant do this unless i vote... catch 22.

can someone post the results up for me every now and then?

bennydorano

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 04:31:02 PM »
You know the Clans wans are going to come on and say the Clanns is Clann Eireann

Clans well ahead 40%odd

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
You know the Clans wans are going to come on and say the Clanns is Clann Eireann

Clans well ahead 40%odd

ha i nearly fell for that one myself benny but caught myself on as billy was on the fish ;)

Uladh

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 05:45:12 PM »

Catch a grip

Sandy Hill

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2008, 07:03:39 PM »
Get Granemore on the list and you've got my vote  ;)

.......... and mine!
"Stercus accidit"

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 07:18:37 PM »
 :D

Only two votes billy?  I could have been doing with more. 

Clanns - they just make me laugh with the "everyone's jealous of us because we won a few things before you were born".  There is a  serious arrogance there and it's based on f**k all but I don't mind them too much because I really only have to listen to it on here.

Dromintee - more arrogance based on nothing but I've noticed it hasn't been as bad in the last few years, most of them are alright.

Cross - certainly not as arrogant as you'd expect from a club with their success however they're the Dubs of Armagh.  I don't mind the true Cross crowd at all it's the hangers on that would get up your nose.  I never thought I'd stand at an Armagh club game and have to listen to apparent supporters talking about "number 5" or "number 8" or whatever. The other thing that bothers me about them is that despite all their success and support they have never really tried to better the club or their facilities through fundraising or anything else.  If the money was handed to them then well and good, otherwise they wouldnt bother.   I said on here before that I was at a fundraising night in their club a year or so ago and the only county players that bothered to be there was the Kernans, I think that sums them up.  I firmly believe there's more to a GAA club winning medals though obviously I'd give left arm if the 'bridge had one senior championship never mind a dozen. 

Ogs - don'tmind them at all really, I assume all their votes have come from the Harps posters, not sure what they ever done on anyone else.

Harps - Arrogance there too, would be second behind clanns in the arrogant clubs of armagh list, can be a hard crowd to listen to at a game though most of them are alright on here. 

Cullyhanna - Surprised they got so many votes already, I thought it was only me that didn't like them but I don't dislike them as much as people think.  The situation between them and us just makes me sad more than anything.

Ballymacnab - Don't know what they done on anyone, seemed a civil bunch anytime we played them over the last few years.

Silverbridge - Not sure what we ever did on anyone either but I'm sure I'll be told. 

Cruppen - wee bit of arrogance but would fall into my "what did they ever do on anyone" category. 

Mullaghbawn - Them and maghery are about the only clubs I'd have a soft spot for. 

What did Granemore ever do to yous?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2008, 07:19:14 PM »
Can't think of anyone in lurgan who would confuse the clans for clan eireann.  :o
I never forget a face but in your case i will make an exception.

winsamsoon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 07:25:19 PM »
If you ever venture back into division 1 pints then you may have to do the talking again in Davitt. The other point is that we are still the second best decorated club in Armagh even if it was before you were born. Though i suspect you were born at the time of our last championship success. But sure you can let me know silverbridges role of honour pints, but apart from that you ain't bad lads.
I never forget a face but in your case i will make an exception.