no
28 (38.9%)
ye they do!!
10 (13.9%)
no they're humble folk
7 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 72

ludermor

Mattock remind me of comments Brian Cowen said about some of the newer TD's entering the dáil full of political testosterone

mattockranger

will to win is important the will to prepare to win is vital

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

mattockranger

your nit picking again........and way off the mark also but i'll that as a complement
I've always been told i've a childs enthusiasm when it comes to talking gaa

his holiness nb

Quote from: mattockranger on May 14, 2008, 03:23:37 PM

I'll give you that  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Moose

mattockranger

your a dublin fan obviously

who just can't handle the truth...

don't be so childish

heffo

Quote from: mattockranger on May 14, 2008, 03:23:37 PM
your nit picking again........and way off the mark also but i'll that as a complement

I'd say they said 'child's interpretation' and you misheard them.

mattockranger

hilarious heffo..........

another who just can't deal with the truth

heffo

Quote from: mattockranger on May 14, 2008, 03:38:59 PM
hilarious heffo..........

another who just can't deal with the truth

This 'truth' is the sweeping generalisation based on your uninformed opinion rather than fact - thats the one we're referring to is it?

Dinny Breen

Dublin fans are the GAA equivilant of Liverpool fans, every year is their year, delusional is the word you are looking for.

Sits back, pours whiskey, lights fag and waits for AZ.....
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Did I hear someone call my name?  ;D

Gnevin

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 14, 2008, 03:42:32 PM
Dublin fans are the GAA equivilant of Liverpool fans, every year is their year, delusional is the word you are looking for.

Sits back, pours whiskey, lights fag and waits for AZ.....
All sports fans are delusional , if your not what's the point? If people where entirely logical about sports not one would bother turning up too watch this years All-Ireland as Kerry look to me miles ahead but the great thing about sport is every so often the delusional becomes a reality and Sligo win Connagh or Westmeath win Leinster  or Ireland beat Italy in world cup or the Dub's fall over the line and are All-Ireland Champions
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

mattockranger

This 'truth' is the sweeping generalisation based on your uninformed opinion rather than fact - thats the one we're referring to is it?
[/quote]

truth is your fans are arrogant everyone sees this apart from dublin fans surprise surprise...!

i've a lot of time for dublin, their players and their fans,  especially the banter they bring can't wait for a full house on june 8th i thought you guys took pride in your arrogance 'we're the dubs we don't care about anyone else'  which is great for the championship maybe its just you

also we had a dublin selector involved with the club last year  .......  hardly an uninformed opinion

Jinxy

There are far more arrogant supporters than the Dubs out there, within Leinster even, who don't even have the titles to back up the inflated opinion they have of themselves.
If you were any use you'd be playing.