Author Topic: The Sunday Game  (Read 589854 times)

RedHand88

• View Profile
Re: The Sunday Game
« Reply #6180 on: August 04, 2019, 10:25:44 PM »
Des setting up the panel to criticise the GAA for selling rights to SKY, and then they showed a big whopper SKY advert during the break - money talks.  I had to laugh.

What have I learnt from the first half hour of the show apart from TomŠs O Sť not having Sky.

SouthDublinBro

• View Profile
« Reply #6181 on: August 04, 2019, 11:20:43 PM »
Peter Keane is a true Kerryman. Blaming the wind for the scores being level at half time after a resounding win.  ;D

straightred

• View Profile
« Reply #6182 on: August 11, 2019, 11:32:07 PM »
That was some Dublin love-in we were treated to tonight.....

omaghjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #6183 on: August 12, 2019, 06:26:28 AM »
Not a feckin mention of the ref in Ty v Ky. More interested in Filling 5mins about Mickey Hartes future plans. Cavanagh gives them a soundbite that they can run with too  ::). At least O'Rourke had the decency to say nothin

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #6184 on: August 12, 2019, 12:26:08 PM »
Not a feckin mention of the ref in Ty v Ky. More interested in Filling 5mins about Mickey Hartes future plans. Cavanagh gives them a soundbite that they can run with too  ::). At least O'Rourke had the decency to say nothin

I generally donít rewatch games we lose or the highlights of them. Did the Sunday game highlight anything to do with the ref when mayo beat Armagh?

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #6185 on: August 12, 2019, 12:45:15 PM »

I generally donít rewatch games we lose or the highlights of them. Did the Sunday game highlight anything to do with the ref when mayo beat Armagh?

Just the time keeping I think.

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #6186 on: August 12, 2019, 12:46:48 PM »

Maybe itís a general policy not to be overly critical of refs

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #6187 on: August 12, 2019, 12:59:32 PM »

Maybe itís a general policy not to be overly critical of refs

I'd say it hinges out who was sinned against to make it an issue.

Minder

• View Profile
« Reply #6188 on: August 12, 2019, 01:25:52 PM »
Aidan OíMahony on the juice last night
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

yellowcard

• View Profile
« Reply #6189 on: August 12, 2019, 01:28:38 PM »
This is where the self imposed media ban by Mickey Harte goes against Tyrone. RTE media were never likely to highlight the poor refereeing decisions when Harte will not allow the county to engage with the national broadcaster. I was curious as to whether the panellists would mention the referee which was one of the main talking points from yesterdays game together with the excessive amount of pulling and dragging off the ball.

I didn't watch the programme last night was any of this mentioned?

WhoDat

• View Profile
« Reply #6190 on: August 12, 2019, 01:36:13 PM »
Aidan OíMahony on the juice last night

he's never not at it

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #6191 on: August 12, 2019, 11:35:44 PM »
Whatís with all these slow motion montages? Annoying as frig