Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

ardmhachaabu08

seems to have the makings of a good final....any wind advantages in match ???
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann

puskas

Ogs just a point behind despite playing against a very strong wind in the first half, with no Andy Mallon, and Paul Duffy off injured after a minute. All to play for.

Onion Bag

Ogs have a stiff breeze in the second half,

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Carmen Stateside

Who is the Gregory Loughran? Is he a Tyrone man?

Onion Bag

ardmhachaabu08

anyone know if i can listen to the game on the radio via sky channels ? im in work and computer speakers dont work :(
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann

Onion Bag

No Idea, get onto the latest scores thread

puskas

10-7 to cross, 7 frees from cross

Harold Disgracey

puskas

13-8 to cross, congrats to them, hard luck to ogs, sounded like they gave away too many frees

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The GAA

Quote from: puskas on October 19, 2008, 05:21:19 PM
13-8 to cross, congrats to them, hard luck to ogs, sounded like they gave away too many frees

thought might be the case when i saw rorly robinson appointed to officiate...

Real1995

very scrappy game,really and truly what were the county board doin appointing rory rob,the man was not able to keep up with the play..Ogs were very disappointing,they were completely outplayed in the midfield sector, losing mallon and duffy was a blow but some of them jus did not possess the hunger 2day that i would hav expected them to show...congrats to a record breaking crossmaglen..
Nice guys always finish second!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Congratulations to Cross. Depressingly predictable but that's not their fault. Was 2008 the easiest of the 13? Only Harps got within a  score and gave them any real scare.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead