Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Quote from: charlie stubbs on December 06, 2006, 03:10:16 PM
UD B SAFER PUTTING ME ON THE PANEL THAN MCALINDEN

at least ur not lacking in self-confidence or modesty

Goats Do Shave

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/northern_ireland/gaelic_games/6214628.stm

It's Goodbye to Aiden O'Rourke, John Toal, Liam O'Hare & Paul McCormack.

Not too unexpected. Dissapointed for McCormack, always thought he could have done a job!

BenDover

Can't say I'm too disappointed by the news, obviously Liam O'hare realised he wasn't going to get a chance a la Pauric Duffy a few years back. I wish John Toal all the best with his club football.

Charlie Stubbs you'll be glad to know that as McCormack has left the panel either you or Dwyer McAlinden might get a shot now.

lfdown2

when has the ballymacnab ulster match been rescheduled for?and any suspensions?

holylandsniper

I hear Cullavile beat Carrickcruppen in playoff Semi Final

Donagh

I hear Joe Jordan is standing down and the new chairman is to be elected unopposed tomorrow.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

David McKeown

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

pintsofguinness

U-21 FC                               
Clan na Gael  0-06 1-18 Crossmaglen   

Whitecross    2-07 1-16 Harps         

U-21 FC Rep                           
Pearse Og     1-09 0-05 St Johns       

ACL D2 Prom P/Off S/F                 
Carrickcrupin 2-07 2-09 Cullaville   

A massive win for cross I expected Clanns to be stronger.
Should be a good game between the Bridge and Cullaville hopefully we'll play better than we did when we met them in the league.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

bennydorano

Harps had a good win over a talented yet dirty as f**k whitecross, Vernon and Swift were obviously targeted from the get-go and both received some heavy-handed treatment and little or no protection from the ref.  The game itself wasn't bad considering the woeful conditions, Whitecross played with the wind in the first half and took a few good scores yet they needed a fortuitous goal to go in level at 1-3 to 0-6 at the half. Harps looked a far classier side in the second half with the wind behind them they took some good scores from Chink Ward, Nippy, Kevin Kelly, Joe Quigley(inc a penalty) and Deckie Coulter. Good performance from the Harps and they kept their discipline well. Whitecross had good performers in their MF, CHB and CHF.

holylandsniper

QuoteI hear Joe Jordan is standing down and the new chairman is to be elected unopposed tomorrow
Aye i hear new person comin in has same first name

Spiritof98

Aidan O'Rouke put the boot in Kernan yesterday in the Irish Star, saying that although he was mentioned at the county convention as being retired, that he services were still available to Armagh and that he hadn't received a call to join pre-season and not even a call to thank him for his services.

I don't know how the Dromintee guys feel, but to me he has been treated disgracefully, yes he might not be at his best anymore ( i feel he's still worthy of his place, after watching him against the Harps in the C'ship) but the least he deserved was a phone call from Kernan.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

trueblue

from what ive heard culloville and the bridge play off final has been fixed for next sunday in mullaghbane at 2pm. mullaghbanes fields in great shape for play to them

BenDover

Good win for the Ogs yesterday against a strong and spirited St Johns side who failed to make the most of the wind in the second half mainly due to some excellent defending from the Ogs. I heard the draw for the semis has already been made with the Ogs Vs Dromintee and the Harps Vs Cross does anyone know if this is true?

umgolaarmagh

Was at the Ogs game yesterday, a good team performance in horrendous conditions. the pitch seems to be holding up well at the moment.